Author Topic: WWE SuperCard  (Read 904 times)

Jagged

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Mr. Self Destruct
    • View Profile
WWE SuperCard
« on: February 23, 2019, 04:41:11 PM »
I got back into SuperCard 5 months ago, and I started to re-enjoy it since then. Someone still plays it in Season 5? If so, what's your tier? I'm Gothic ++
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane

JeriKane

• User

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
Re: WWE SuperCard
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »
I got back into SuperCard 5 months ago, and I started to re-enjoy it since then. Someone still plays it in Season 5? If so, what's your tier? I'm Gothic ++
I went on a break around October and got into it again when they did the Valentine's Day fusions. Now I'm Neon++ and slowly dying because I'm literally like just a bit away from Shattered. I need a better diva lmao. I was doing MITB to get the Becky card but it's so boring like  :nono

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Jagged

Jagged

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Mr. Self Destruct
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 07:25:37 PM »
I went on a break around October and got into it again when they did the Valentine's Day fusions. Now I'm Neon++ and slowly dying because I'm literally like just a bit away from Shattered. I need a better diva lmao. I was doing MITB to get the Becky card but it's so boring like  :nono
I also have been playing MITB, just got Buddy Murphy SS '18 for pro (I already had one before even MITB come out so I got lucky there). I'm playing the heck out of Ring Domination to get Dean Ambrose Gothic Pro too, but I don't know if I can make it there :usd maybe I'll save contracts for this MITB coming out

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane

JeriKane

• User

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
I also have been playing MITB, just got Buddy Murphy SS '18 for pro (I already had one before even MITB come out so I got lucky there). I'm playing the heck out of Ring Domination to get Dean Ambrose Gothic Pro too, but I don't know if I can make it there :usd maybe I'll save contracts for this MITB coming out
That's my thinking now too. I might as well just keep saving up since I might not be able to get Becky now, and then I can cash in for WrestleMania 35 tier cards when that drops. I forgot RD was going until Friday night lmao, but I was like, ehhh. None of the cards make pros, and I just didn't feel like playing this weekend lol.

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Jagged