Author Topic: Ready 2 Rumble Graphics Thread  (Read 410 times)

JeriKane

• PDG General Manager

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
Ready 2 Rumble Graphics Thread
« on: January 14, 2019, 07:24:28 PM »
Y'all know what it is, it's the event graphics thread for Ready 2 Rumble 2019.  :clown We'll be doing the same setup as we did for Christmas Chaos. Everything will be contained in this one thread, and me and an approved guest will select the final designs after entries are completed.

- Please use the following dimensions for your creations -
Logo - any
Poster - anything vertical
Picbase - 150 x 200
Banner - 666 x 200

DUE DATE: JANUARY 25TH, 8PM EST  :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

Hoot

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
Re: Ready 2 Rumble Graphics Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 07:49:09 PM »
ENTRY RE-DONE!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 07:55:35 PM by Hoot »

The following users thanked this post: Calamity, HLR, JeriKane

DSQUARED

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 03:58:01 AM »
Normally I wouldn't be one to do this, but it's one thing to use elements from flyer template it's another thing to use the whole template and just modifiy it for your graphic :/

http://graphicex.com/photoshop/flyer-templates/139177-flyer-boxing-tournament.html
PDG CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
1x PDG Undisputed Champion
3x PDG Team Team Champion  (2x w/Raka) (1x w/Food4Thoughtz)
2016 PDG Overdrive Cash In The Case Winner

The following users thanked this post: Hoot

Hoot

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
Normally I wouldn't be one to do this, but it's one thing to use elements from flyer template it's another thing to use the whole template and just modifiy it for your graphic :/

http://graphicex.com/photoshop/flyer-templates/139177-flyer-boxing-tournament.html

I found this template on youtube and thought it looked good, I edited it quite a bit but it just wasn't working out so I just used the whole template to make this. Now that I really think about it that is a bad decision on my part, not just because I knew someone might find out but also because it's really not my work.. As I said, this was a bad decision on my part, trying to create something great without really putting in the work. I'm not going to try to weasel my way out of this, I'm guilty for what I did so I'll remove this entry and I'll try to re-do everything fair this time.

DSQUARED

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 01:58:43 PM »

I found this template on youtube and thought it looked good, I edited it quite a bit but it just wasn't working out so I just used the whole template to make this. Now that I really think about it that is a bad decision on my part, not just because I knew someone might find out but also because it's really not my work.. As I said, this was a bad decision on my part, trying to create something great without really putting in the work. I'm not going to try to weasel my way out of this, I'm guilty for what I did so I'll remove this entry and I'll try to re-do everything fair this time.

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I download flyer templates to. I actually have that same one downloaded that's why I knew it looked familiar. I downloaded them to use certain things I like from them in my own pieces from time to time. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything :?
PDG CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
1x PDG Undisputed Champion
3x PDG Team Team Champion  (2x w/Raka) (1x w/Food4Thoughtz)
2016 PDG Overdrive Cash In The Case Winner

Hoot

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 02:30:32 PM »

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I download flyer templates to. I actually have that same one downloaded that's why I knew it looked familiar. I downloaded them to use certain things I like from them in my own pieces from time to time. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything :?

No, everything's fine. Really, I'm the dick here because I did something I shouldn't have so it's my own fault. I've copied someone elses work and put my name on it and that's really a dick move. You pointing it out is nothing bad. I tried to find a get-around but I got what's coming to me :D

Arselx

• PDG Fighter

• The Phenomenal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 04:17:54 PM »
Signature credit: SkyHighRollins

The following users thanked this post: Calamity, JeriKane, Hoot, Rhyse