Author Topic: [RESULTS] CHRISTMAS CHAOS 2018  (Read 284 times)

JeriKane

• PDG General Manager

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
[RESULTS] CHRISTMAS CHAOS 2018
« on: December 28, 2018, 08:49:18 PM »
WELCOME TO...

Thank you to Alpha Ink for providing the graphics for this year's Christmas Chaos!
--------

UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN BATTLE ROYAL

SUBJECT: WWE Match of the Year
STIP: There have been a lot of fantastic matches this year all over professional wrestling, and WWE in particular stepped up their game with a ton of great matches compared to previous years. I want you to create a piece commemorating your favorite WWE match from this year. It can be any match from any of WWE's programs (RAW, SDLive, NXT, 205 Live, NXT UK, PPVs/Takeovers) or even a house show match if you feel it was the best match of this year. Include appropriate logos, the date it happened, and other important information (if a title was on the line, etc.).
SIZE: Any
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-------

VS.
DIZZY VS. T-MINUS

SUBJECT: NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool
STIP: NXT UK is taking over the WWE Network in a big way when they have their first ever Takeover event on January 12th, 2019. I want you to create a piece advertising this event, with both Pete Dunne and Rhea Ripley being featured on your poster. Include logos, dates, and anything else you feel is necessary.
SIZE: Anything vertical
-------

VS.
ARSELX VS. MERK

SUBJECT: 2019 Women's Royal Rumble Winner
STIP: It's almost the end of the year, which means the hype for WWE's Royal Rumble PPV event is officially underway. The women's division has been on fire as of late, and there's a lot of talk about who might end up winning the Women's Royal Rumble match in 2019. I want you to create a piece promoting who you think will win that match. Include the official Royal Rumble logo on your piece, as well as anything else you feel is fitting.
-------

VS.
HLR VS. HOOT

SUBJECT: 205 Live vs. SmackDown Live
STIP: Recently on SmackDown Live, Mustafa Ali got the chance to shine outside of the 205 Live bubble in a great match against the WWE Champion Daniel Bryan. Following that, Mustafa tweeted some 205 Live vs. Main Roster dream matches, which his followers showed great interest in. So with that in mind, I want you to create a piece advertising a 5 vs. 5 elimination tag team match for WrestleMania 35, featuring 5 superstars from 205 Live vs. 5 superstars from SmackDown Live. Include the WrestleMania 35 logo, date, and other information you feel is necessary.
SIZE: Anything horizontal
-------

VS.
NON-TITLE MATCH
JERIKANE VS. OGGY

SUBJECT: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels: Three Stages of Hell
STIP: Over the years, WWE has been known for putting on some classic matches to end the year at their December PPVs. From the first ever Armageddon Hell in a Cell match, to Chris Jericho becoming the first ever Undisputed Champion, to this Three Stages of Hell match from Armageddon 2002. The former best friends collided in a huge match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I want you to create a piece commemorating this match, including logos, the date the event happened, and whatever else you feel is necessary.
-------

VS.
SPECIAL SINGLE MATCH
SWERVE VS. WORKOUTF

SUBJECT: Your Favorite TLC Match
STIP: WWE's TLC PPV event happened just recently, and it got a lot of people talking about their favorite TLC matches from WWE history. Whether it was last night's Triple Threat TLC match, or the first ever TLC match from SummerSlam 2000, I want you to create a piece commemorating your favorite match of this type. Include the appropriate logos, date, and other information from the match you choose.
-------

MAIN EVENT:
VS.
PDG HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
RHYSE VS. ALPHA INK

SUBJECT: D-Generation X: In Your House (1997)
STIP: 1997 was a big year for the then-World Wrestling Federation. It saw the company shift more from a cartoonish nature to what would become known as the 'Attitude Era'. D-Generation X was a big part of this, with their immature antics and in-ring rule breaking. After the Montreal Screwjob at Survivor Series, DX would get their own PPV in December of 1997, featuring Shawn Michaels in the main event. I want you to create a piece advertising this show, being sure to include at least four of the following superstars in your piece: Shawn Michaels, Ken Shamrock, The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Sgt. Slaughter.
-------

BEST OF THE WEEK

There we have it guys, we definitely closed out this year with a bang, as this was one hell of a show. I hope you guys had fun, and I can't wait until we get started up again in the new year, which will start with BreakDown #26, dropping on January 3rd.  :clown

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: skyhighrollins, Rhyse, Jagged, Dizzy

Kanzler

• PDG Fighter

• You're fired.
    • View Profile
Re: [RESULTS] CHRISTMAS CHAOS 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 02:38:58 AM »
Why dont you deliver your titles and achievements for Rhyse? He has already won everything and everyone at PDG. I lov u

Gherdez

• Sosa / HoF
  • Administrator

• View Profile
Re: [RESULTS] CHRISTMAS CHAOS 2018
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 02:56:21 PM »
Why dont you deliver your titles and achievements for Rhyse? He has already won everything and everyone at PDG. I lov u
I wish I had some time to afford matches and take everything from him. :smoke :ninja
ཧམཛཞཊཇའ

Follow me on Instagram

The following users thanked this post: Kanzler