Author Topic: Breakdown 21 Post-Show  (Read 725 times)

KegoFright

• User

• The Hunter.
    • View Profile
Breakdown 21 Post-Show
« on: August 31, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
Welcome Back to PDG Talk!

Keitlyn: Hello everybody, welcome back to PDG talk! Today we're here to talk about everything that transpired at Breakdown 21, now first of all Chris and Jennifer, what did you guys think about the show? To me I thought there was a lot of great action, all the matches were very close and fun to watch.

Chris: Indeed they were Keitlyn, I mean when I went to watch the show, I didn't know which match I wanted to see first! They were all so exciting! Jennifer, what did you think?

Jennifer: Well Chris, I definitely agree with you guys, I mean, it was appealing to me and I didnt look away for a second.

Keitlyn: Well now it is time to get into the winners, first off we had the battle royal between Jagged, Kego, Hoot, Alpha Ink and the returning Danielebetter! The final two came down to Daniele and Alpha, but in the end Alpha was able to throw the legend Daniele over the ropes for the victory!

Chris: Next up we saw Jagged defeat Kostantinos, in what was a match of the night. Two legends went at it, what's next for the two of them come the Suicidal Raid go-home show?

Jennifer: Interesting question to be answered soon, but let's talk about the next match we had between Kego and BabySunami. This was a match to gain potential for both of them, and Kego won it with many people impressed by both competitors!

Keitlyn: Yes, a tremendous showing from both in that one and next we saw Hoot, HLR, and Arselx in a triple threat match. Unfortunately, do to traveling problems Arselx couldn't make it but Hoot beat HLR with what could have been his best performance ever!

Chris: But let's talk about what happened next for a moment because it was WorkoutF defeating Havoc and that must mean an Underground Championship shot at Suicidal Raid correct?

Jennifer: You would think so, but it's up to one person and that's the GM, Ara, who up next had a match with Kanzler who was counted out, so Ara won!

Keitlyn:That was the first of two tournament matches and in the second one, DerpRollins defeated Kidd Ka$h and in a saddening turn of events, Ka$h announced after the match that he was taking some time off in PDG.

Chris: And finally, in the main event it was Lucas Black succesfully retaining against Bland.

Jennifer: Well that was it for today, tune in next week for the fallout of Breakdown 22!

PDG HISTORY:
ROMAN REIGNS, SAMOA JOE
3-16-0.

The following users thanked this post: Jagged