Author Topic: Jagged's stuff  (Read 602 times)

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
Jagged's stuff
« on: August 23, 2018, 12:33:42 AM »
What's up PDG? I'm Jagged. I was in the league one year ago and I'm a known face to some, but I want to make a formal presentation to the ones that don't know me and my work. You can watch me in Deviantart and follow me on Instagram if you want to see more stuff I have made.
With that being said, let's start with this little piece I made for Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala. Juventus is my favorite football club and I've been following them since I was a little panamanian boi.
Any feedback is appreciated and well received.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The following users thanked this post: HLR, Konstantinos, Rhyse, KegoFright, MarshEditions

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
Re: Jagged's stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 02:24:04 AM »
Since Breakdown has just finished, I had this little entry in store in case I felt the need to edit the one I posted. Sometimes I have way too much concepts in mind, that I work with 2 or 3 entries at some point.
Here you go:

The following users thanked this post: HLR, Konstantinos, Kidd Ka$h, JeriKane, Rhyse

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:33:51 PM »
Before I made posters, I used to make match cards - and I still make them - so I wanted to show y'all one of my most recent pieces

The following users thanked this post: Konstantinos, Kidd Ka$h, JeriKane, Rhyse, circumstance

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 03:30:52 PM »
This weekend was in a good mood, so I made some collabs with my boy Rhyse. I'm always down for collabs, so if you want to, just hit me. I don't bite and I'm not an asshole, I like to joke around. :clown

The following users thanked this post: Ara, KohopKapah, HLR, Kidd Ka$h, JeriKane, Rhyse, circumstance, Dizzy

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 06:55:44 AM »
So... This is a leftover I had in the making. This was supposed to be my entry for last week's Breakdown. I didn't finished it because I got caught up with school work. And studies are first for me. Anyways, HLR, Oggy and Workie put out a banger of a match.

The following users thanked this post: Ara, HLR, Konstantinos, JeriKane, Dizzy