Author Topic: KOTS FINALE RESULTS! (Congrats!)  (Read 946 times)

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
KOTS FINALE RESULTS! (Congrats!)
« on: June 28, 2018, 05:46:49 PM »

GP:This was very tough, because both of your works are very excellent. I am going to give this one a draw.
Arselx, your piece fits the character very well. You have set it up very well, it looks super professional!
HLR, your piece is also fitting to the character. You have more impactful effects, as Arselxís is not bad though Iím at a slump, so I would give you the win, but itís not fair to Arselx, because Arselxís piece doesnít have any negatives to it.

Kego: A good match between both of you, but Arselxís piece is better. I like the way you featured the flying hearts, and HLRís looks empty in a bunch of places, and overall I think itís better.

Havoc: HLR - Nice use of textures and color scheme. I like that you included the briefcase. IMO, the signature is kinda empty on the left side. Maybe you couldíve put Emberís name on that side. Keep it up!

Arselx - Nice use of textures and color scheme as well. The fonts are looking great. Overall, the signature is really nice. I love the hearts flying around. Iím going to give you the win here. Great job.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GP: Overall I like Kegoís piece better. As Havoc said youíre getting better and better each week but I see your piece very pixelated, so Derp takes the win here but Derp you also have a very great piece, good job!

Kego: I canít vote on my own match but I will say good job Derp, you deserve the win!

Havoc: Kego - You are getting better and better each week with your ideas. I see where youíre going with the falling money. Good idea, not-so-good execution. Youíll improve! Never give up, sir.

DerpRollins - I like the idea of having the ladders behind the buildings like itís one of them. I love the glitch effect in the background as well. You always come up with great effects. DerpRollins wins here!

Arselx: Derp is the clear winner here, clean piece, I like it. The ladders could be manipulated a little more better, and as always, don't be lazy to improve the font work to the bottom, the fonts are one of the most important things in a work.

GP WINS BY DQ  :cow

GP: Holy fuck, itís giving me a headache even trying to judge this. Fuck both of you, as Havoc said.

Ara. This piece is absolutely amazing. And Jesus Christ I seriously donít know who should win. Anyway, trying this again, youíve made by far one of your best pieces yet. I love the glitchy effect, the idea, fucking everything. But, something I would change is that I would make Nakamura a bigger part of the piece, I mean I get the concept but it feels like the piece is more about Matt Hardy. However, this is still a fucking excellent work.

Lucas, fuck you. Stop doing this to me. Iíd say you take the win here, only because Ara featured more of Hardy than Nakamura, the font with their names could be better but I say you win here.

Kego: Uhh, wow. This is tough. All the pressureís on me so here we go.

Ara, youíre work is perfect, I love it. 

Havoc: Holy cheesecake! This match is tough (af) to judge. Two great competitors, two outstanding pieces.

Ara - I love everything about your piece Ė the colors, effects, textures, font, and the idea overall. The idea is perfect, and professionally executed! Oh my, this is a tough one.

Lucas Black - Damn, dude. This would easily be your best piece atm. The texture and the effects are nice. I love your idea. However, the only thing I would change here is the fonts used.

I hate both of you for giving me and the others a hard time to judge this match. My winner is Ara!

Arselx: My god what a piece from Ara. Sick, sick work by you, very nice done with the effects and everything, the way you featured Nakamura is nice. It's just awesome.

Lucas, nice work by you too, good work with the fonts and effects, but not enough to grab the win against Ara here.

Ara

• PDG General Manager

• the dream has no memory of that
    • View Profile
Re: KOTS FINALE RESULTS! (Congrats!)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:36:45 PM »

Thanks to @Lucas Black for making this battle a tough one.  :wub

©skyhighrollins

The following users thanked this post: Lucas Black

Lucas Black

• Hardcore Champion

• I speak POLISH what's your superpower?
    • View Profile
Re: KOTS FINALE RESULTS! (Congrats!)
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 08:05:51 PM »

That was fun @Ara  :)

SINCE: NOVEMBER 6, 2017 // (BreakDown #4)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Title Reign
SINCE: JULY 15, 2018 // (BreakDown #19)
/w. WORKOUTF
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature made by one-and-only - SkyHighRollins!
CURRENT PDG  RECORD:
SINGLES: 18/5/1
TAG TEAM: 10/3/0

The following users thanked this post: Ara