Author Topic: How long have you been using PSD-Dreams?  (Read 1455 times)

OVR

• User

• View Profile
How long have you been using PSD-Dreams?
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:11:37 AM »
With the site being back and having to register again it made me think how long I've been using this site  :D
I remember being like 11-12 years old, getting into GFX and randomly saying on some chat that I wish there was an easy way to cut pictures out. An old friend of mine showed me PSD-Dreams and I've been using the site ever since, I'm now 21.

Glad everything is back up and running. Definitely one of the most useful sites for the wrestling community  8)

Cage

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Cage the Mashine
    • View Profile
    • my Portfolio
Re: How long have you been using PSD-Dreams?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 01:27:23 PM »
Same here, PSD Dreams helped ma a lot where i start GFX.
I dont know when i joined PSD Dreams but i guess maybe 9-10 years ?
PDG Record
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
PDG Achievements

Gherdez

• Sosa
  • Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 01:53:12 PM »
Back in the Summer of 2011 I was running a big italian WWE fan page and my admins partners were always making these images with good renders instead of the classic ones searched on the google..At that point I asked where all these renders were coming from and they linked me a Facebook page which was hosting PSD Dreams renders.

Later I found out how the main source was the site and not the page and I registered to the gallery. I was 13.

One year and a half later I was posting my first posters for the GFX League, now called PDG.
ཧམཛཞཊཇའ ē Follow me on Instagram

GameElite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:58:12 PM »
Mine was back in 2013 when I started making YouTube videos, but I have since stopped YouTube and now as an uploader on the gallery cutting renders is one of my hobbies.

YoinkTheClown

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 01:46:43 AM »
I don't even know.  It's been probably around 5 years, from when I begin "photoshopping."

I just took the time to join this forum long enough to express how glad I am to see PSD-Dreams return.  It is easily my primary source for photoshop renders.  I'm also glad to see renders flying in from consistent uploaders.  I don't have the patience (or skill quite frankly) to cut out clean renders, so PSD-Dreams is pretty much a god-send.

Da Sketch

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 03:04:51 AM »
Since 2008

GoldenPhoenix563

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 06:34:23 PM »
4 Years

Lortig

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 02:17:24 AM »
I figured Iíd reply here instead of starting a new thread. Never used PSDDreams, but Iíve been involved in this type of community since 2001. I guess Iím an old timer lol. I havenít been around in a while and it seems this is the only board left. Itís cool to see new techniques and lets me know I need to try new things and up my game.