Author Topic: [RESULTS] Breakdown #13  (Read 220 times)

Andrea

• Junior

• View Profile
[RESULTS] Breakdown #13
« on: March 28, 2018, 08:56:14 PM »
RESULTS

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Golden Phoenix vs. MaciekHeel vs. Derp Rollins vs. Havoc

Norbi: Derp Rollins won.

Andrea: Gotta go with Derp on this one. I really like the fire with the purple text in the background it just fits really well. Really not much to criticize good work!  MaciekHeel very nice work it looks pretty professional and I like the text effects but it looks unfitting for your piece but overall nice job. Havoc I really like this piece its super clean and simple but maybe a little too simple. I think it needed some text it just looks like its missing but good piece anyway. GP once again I see what you were going for but poor execution. The quality is very pixelated and hard to make out whats going on in this picture. Watch some YT tuts and keep practicing!

Arselx vs. HLR

Norbi:Both entrys are good but for me HLR's entry looks more like a New Day poster because is more colorful and other stuff.

Andrea: HLR won this one. It just looks like New Day. Bright colors and chaos. Really well done. My only complaint is it looks like 2 separate pieces  good pieces none the less but they kind of look like they donít mix well but it still works I like it. Arselx nice simple picture just couldnít beat HLR this week. Not much going on but I like the text I think everything fits well together.

Kohop Kapah vs. Lucas Black

Norbi: Lucas Black won.

Andrea: Lucas runs away with this one. Very unique piece I love it! Everything is blended perfectly the text shining onto their heads is lovely detail while small just looks great. simple yet super effective great work! KK I know you said there was no way to beat Lucas but I wish you at least tried. This piece is really hard to read or really see whats going. I know youíre way better than this.

Ara vs. Workoutf

Norbi: Both entrys look a bit strange.I like the presentation used by WorkoutF but I don't really like the background with those flying objects on it.Ara's work is more like a presentation of Asuka than a presentation of the whole match.WorkoutF won this match.

Andrea: Workoutf takes this one. I like how it kind of looks like an action movie poster. The effects/colors on the girls looks perfect and fitting. Really nice piece. Are not a bad piece at all. I like the effect on asuka and the texture looks good as well but I wanted a picture with Asuka and Charlotte. But this looks good. Not a fan on the font though. Looks kinda hard to read. Nice piece though.

Rhyse vs. SkyhighRollins

Andrea: Rhyse wins by default. The layout is fantastic, the colors for wrestle mania look great this piece is just awesome. No complaints. As usual Rhyse, great job.

WINNER AND BOTW

The following users thanked this post: HLR