Author Topic: What wrestlers are you enjoying the most right now?  (Read 2007 times)

OVR

• User

• View Profile
What wrestlers are you enjoying the most right now?
« on: August 26, 2017, 05:33:48 AM »
For me, The New Day and The Usos are killing it.

I also like when Gable gets a chance to shine.

Cage

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Cage the Mashine
    • View Profile
    • my Portfolio
Re: What wrestlers are you enjoying the most right now?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 11:51:26 AM »
i'm an Oldschool fan.
i like to enjoy at the moment:

The Hardys
Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton
PDG Record
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
PDG Achievements

Arselx

• User

• The Phenomenal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:14:05 PM »
Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for sure. I've been waiting for their reunion for years. Btw Strowman is very entertaining too.
Signature credit: SkyHighRollins

staples

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »
I enjoy almost the entire NJPW roster, so i will only go with WWE right now:

Chad Gable - Great Guy with a lot potential. I hope they give him a nice push.

Miz - Sucks to see him beeing mistreated, but he still drops heat on the microphone on a weekly basis.

AJ Styles - Not a Fan of his feud with KO, but at the end he's still my favourite wrestler of all time, so yeah he has to be on this list.

Asuka - So fucking good and on a complete different level than the '4 horsewoman'.

Yup that's it. I would love to include Emma on the list as well but sadly they dont give her a faire chance. Same goes for Sami as well. With people like Itami and Jason Jordan it's a little bit different, while they have feuds and matches, they don't shine as much as they should. Like JJ's son of Angle storyline is cold as ice right now.

KingofHearts316

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 10:28:42 PM »
Give me the NXT Roster, Braun Strowman, The Usos, The New Day, AJ Styles and anyone SmackDown really gives shine time to.  That's who's on my radar!

Loves2Spoon

• User

• New Forum Member, Long time visitor of PSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 12:43:24 AM »
WWE sure has a lot more talented Superstars than it did a few years ago. I really enjoy the following:
Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode, Seth Rollins, Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Braun Strowman, AJ Styles,
Asuka, Sheamus and Cesaro, The New Day (Just because they are enjoyable, love UpUpDownDown too),
Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, etc haha.

I decided to stop my list because I enjoy almost all of them. I should just make a list of people I don't, that
would save you some time :D

vilechild

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 10:33:27 PM »
In WWE I've been enjoying a lot of Roman's recent work. AJ Styles is someone I always enjoy watching too.

Outside of WWE pretty much everyone that's really talked about these days I'm a fan of honestly. Aside from the Bullet Club cause everyone enjoys them, I really like guys like Matt Riddle and Keith Lee.

Calamity

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 02:29:40 AM »
From the moment I saw Pete Dunne in Rev Pro, I was a fan. But Tyler Bate, Jimmy Havoc, Kenny Williams, Matt Riddle, Mikey Whiplish, then in WWE.. Def.. Aj Styles, The Shield, So Many

Rhyse

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Con Altura
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 02:34:39 AM »
Can't say I've been tuning into WWE as of late, but I've always been a fan of Alexa Bliss, Andrade "Cien" Almas and AJ Styles. Absolutely thrilled that Cien is the new NXT Champion, hopefully he gets a good reign in before being called up to the main roster. I'm also a fan of a majority of the UK division, mainly Pete Dunne since I've tried following him before he was announced for the tournament.

I've been watching a lot of British wrestling- mainly PROGRESS - as of late. My favorites there are Travis Banks, TK Cooper, Dahlia Black (collectively known as the South Pacific Power Trip), Jinny, Chris Brookes and Kid Lykos, Eddie Dennis, Walter, and Strangler David. I could go on for days listing all of my favorites, but those are the ones who keep me looking out for more PROGRESS content.
// IR… JOVEN PA' LA SEPULTURA //

The following users thanked this post: Calamity

skyhighrollins

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 10:22:21 PM »
Seth Rollins, duh! Dean Ambrose, especially his characteristics in the ring and promos. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Never thought I'd enjoy Sami as heel so much. Alexander Wolfe. Cesaro. The're so many, but I guess I can't go on forever lol. Enjoy almost all women, but just to name a few, Alexa, Peyton and Becky. Internationally, Ilja Dragunov (might have heard him from his 16 Carat Gold win this year.) Laurance Roman (Next Step Wrestling). Ringkampf.

GoldenPhoenix563

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 06:54:35 PM »
Thereís a lot of superstars in WWE and other companies that have the potential to be the biggest thing in wrestling. Hereís my top ten favorite wrestlers in WWE right now ordered.

1-Baron Corbin
2-Jinder Mahal
3-Dean Ambrose
4-Alexa Bliss
5-The Miz
6-Finn Bŗlor
7-AJ Styles
8-Seth Rollins
9-Sheamus
10-Shelton Benjamin

Of course thatís right now, all time would be SCSA. If you asked me who I think has potential to be champion in the far future, itís Apollo Crews

FTFY - KK
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:16:40 PM by KohopKapah »