Author Topic: [RESULTS] Ready 2 Rumble 2018  (Read 537 times)

Andrea

• Junior

• View Profile
[RESULTS] Ready 2 Rumble 2018
« on: March 14, 2018, 03:50:23 AM »
RESULTS

Arselx vs. Kego

Norbi: Arselx work looks really good.Simple effects simple concept and an overall good piece.He wins this one.
Kego can do better.I think he has more potential than this.The concept is good but more things are needed in this work.

Kohop: Arselx takes this one for me, his piece is simple and clean, no complaints here.
Kego - Have to agree with Norbi, you could do better, its very grainy.

Andrea: Good starting match, Arselx wins he just had an overall better entry good quality and nice effects. Super simple but nice. Kego I see what you were going for but the execution wasn't that great the quality is very choppy and not a fan of the fonts but it shows potential.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

vs.
MaciekHeel & HLR vs. GoldenPhoenix & Kohop Kapah

Kohop: Don't really have any comments on this match, it was a good match up, and for their first piece together Maciek and HLR had a decent effort. I must say its weird seeing that blonde streak - Im a stickler for wanting to see the most current renders used (unless stated otherwise) as I feel it just outdates the piece before it even begins. I can see what you have tried to do with the logo infront of the render, but it doesn't work for me unfortunately, good effort though. 

Norbi: GoldenPhoenix and KohopKapah's work is better than expected.Really good execution,effects and font on point.It can be better but still this work wins.
MaciekHeel & HLR's work is an interesting piece.I think there are too much things going on there.There is the logo of Seth Rollins in the back and then one in the front.It makes all the work look a bit messy.Im sure they can make a better piece.

Andrea: Very nice match. This one is actually very difficult. I think I have to go with KK and GP on this one. I think it mixes well, I don't like the font in the background where I can't read it when it was part of the stipulation but I still prefer this one. MaciekHeel & HLR very nice entry but the font kills it for me. It just did not blend well and I do not like the bevel & emboss effect. Awesome piece but that font was the decision maker.

vs.
(C) Lucas Black & Workoutf vs. Glinja & Arselx
NO CONTEST

(C) SkyhighRollins vs. Glinja
NO CONTEST

(C) Rhyse vs. Ara

Kohop: This was a very tough one to judge, IMO Rhyse takes it, the piece conceptually is just fantastic, and the way the renders and images blend together is perfect. The font is a bit too clean for the 'broken universe' IMO, but it still works really well.
Ara don't be discouraged, great piece, I love the top half, the effects with the hardy render, and the glass brake is a good idea, it does work, but the font lets you down here, - very close match though!

Andrea: Oh man what a match! 2 amazing pieces. This one was really hard as well. I had to go with Ara I think his was overall more fitting for this match and the stipulation. I thought it was extremely creative in comparison with Rhyses' so I gotta go with Ara but that font at the bottom does not look good at all. Rhyse your piece is gorgeous as well. So clean and it looks like a real movie poster. I literally can't think of any complaints other than its not very creepy lol but still this piece is very nice.

Norbi: I really wanted Ara to win but Rhyse's work looks more professional and I have to say that Rhyse wins this one.

Royal Rumble Match

DerpRollins and Havoc are starting the rumble.Havoc is coming in with a lot of confidence going right after DerpRollins.He is trying to eliminate him but DerpRollins is showing his best and is staying in.Lucas Black is coming next.He seems like he has a lot of confidence and goes right after Havoc.Havoc and DerpRollins are teaming up and trying to eliminate Lucas Black but he is not going to leave and stays in the ring.The next person who comes in is GoldenPhoenix.All these competitors are fighting and trying to eliminate each other but they stay in.The next entrant is SkyHighRollins.After him comes Danielebetter who is quickly eliminated .He was one of the favourites to win this match and all the superstars from the ring teamed up to eliminate him.SkyHighRollins eliminates DerpRollins and Lucas Black eliminates GoldenPhoenix.Havoc ,SkyHighRollins and Lucas Black are in the ring waiting for the next entrant who is Grom.All the three superstars from the ring are teaming up and eliminating Grom.The next competitor is Andrea.NikkiandBrie comes next who is eliminated by SkyHighRollins.The 10th entrant is HLR who is dropping all of his opponents with Shotgun Dropkicks. He is trying to eliminate Lucas Black but here comes the 11th entrant ,Lucas Black's teammate WorkoutF who is coming to help his him.Lucas Black and WorkoutF eliminates HLR.They are teaming up against Andrea,SkyHighRollins and Havoc.The next entrant is MTFury who is quickly eliminated by Lucas Black and WorkoutF.The next entrant is Arselx who comes in and goes right after Havoc and eliminates him.Greenwood comes in but he is eliminated by Andreea.The next entrant is MaciekHeel who is also eliminated by Arselx and SkyHighRollins.Here comes Norbi he is teaming up with SkyHighRollins and trying to eliminate LucasBlack and WorkoutF.The next entrant is Oggy who is eliminated by both Norbi and SkyHighRollins.WorkoutF eliminates Andrea and after that SkyHighRollins eliminates Lucas Black.Norbi,SkyHighRollins,WorkoutF and Arselx are waiting for the next entrant who is Glinja.Glinja is eliminated by all of the competitors wfrom the ring.The next entrant is KohopKapah who is trying to go after Arselx he someone eliminates Arselx but both of them are eliminated by Norbi,SkyHighRollins and WorkoutF.Here comes Ara the 20th entrant.Ara,Norbi SkyHighRollins and WorkoutF are face to face and trying to eliminate each other.SkyHighRollins and WorkoutF are teaming up and eliminating both Norbi and Ara. SkyHighRollins and WorkoutF are fighting for a long time. Workoutf eliminate SkyhighRollins to win the Royal Rumble match.
(Written by Norbi.)

The following users thanked this post: Workoutf

Andrea

• Junior

• View Profile
Re: [RESULTS] Ready 2 Rumble 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 04:08:51 AM »
Disappointed with the lack of participation this PPV but it is what it is. There were some amazing entries and I encourage everyone to check out the peoples work who did participate in the Royal Rumble match. Awesome job everyone. :)

HLR

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
Re: [RESULTS] Ready 2 Rumble 2018
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:42:55 PM »
Congratulations everyone. Workie amazing R2R entry.

The following users thanked this post: Workoutf, Phoenix