Author Topic: Questions?  (Read 179 times)

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Questions?
« on: February 07, 2018, 11:15:48 pm »
So it's just occurred to me, that there isn't really a dedicated place to ask any questions which you may have about, well anything that goes on here on the board, at PDG / PSD-Dreams ect.

So i've put this in the 'community' section, as this is  place to ask any question you may have, wether that be about the PDG League, any aspects of the board, or even the PSD-Dreams Gallery.

Now you can obviously use the shout box, but it may get buried under other posts, we (mods/admins) have access to buried messages, and I try to read them all to make sure I stay kept up to date, but we still might miss it. So ask here, or PM any of us. There is a full list of staff Here

There's no such thing as a dumb question. I will always remember in my philosophy class, the teacher had a saying it was:

He who asks the question is a fool for five minutes. He who doesn't is a fool for entirety
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MADNESS_NH97

• View Profile
Re: Questions?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:41:08 pm »
Does anyone have cut outs of the Southpaw Regional Wrestling Photo Gallery? (HQ if possible)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/southpaw-regional-wrestling/gallery/meet-the-stars-of-southpaw-regional-wrestling-photos