Author Topic: Welcome Back Home!  (Read 1396 times)

Gherdez

• MOB, HOFamer, Trend$etter
  • Administrator

• View Profile
Welcome Back Home!
« on: August 17, 2017, 10:26:21 pm »
The day finally arrived! L3wap and I are proud to introduce you the newest and freshest version of our board! As we all know, we had a downtime around a month ago, and it ended up with the Gallery Site and old Board being lost...forever. But we are not giving up! This is just the start! This new forum works exactly like the old one did, but with a better and improved design and features..we trying making things in big here!

As you see, every section is empty and needs to be filled..And we are here for that! With your precious collaboration, we will work together to fill everything and properly. Some fresh change has been made into the Forum structure, new sections are opened and old ones have been removed. This is the main chance to achieve my long time desire..having a collaborative community which talks together, acts together, stays together. You showed us an endless amount of love and support during this downtime, and we hope we will pay you back with this new ultimate experience.

The PDG League is officially back and will continue its traditional routine in the incoming days..and major news will be announced. The community routine can immediately start instead, we have topics opened that are awaiting to be replied!

As for the GALLERY SITE....Things are still under construction. It's 70% done and needs some other day to work and fix on, so please patience a little bit more and enjoy the experience here in the board in the meanwhile! Yes, we lost every render that was in the gallery, but with our Staff Team and your community support we will bring lots of other renders back in the incoming days!

Thanks for having waited this long, for having trusted us and for having always been here.

With all our love, THANK YOU ALL. Long live PSD Dreams!
Behance Profile - DeviantArt Profile

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Celldweller55

• View Profile
Re: Welcome Back Home!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 11:47:00 pm »
Sad to see what happened to the main site, I hope you guys manage to gather as many pictures as possible

staples

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 03:42:34 pm »
Im glad the forum is back  :clown And im rooting for you guys tha things with the gallery work out.

KingofHearts316

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 11:36:10 pm »
I am looking for the big things for the coming return of the site as well as the forum.  Now for my cheap plug!

Do not forget to follow these guys on social media.  If you can't get to the forum, get with them on Facebook.  If they have a Twitter, go in that direction.  Whatever you do, don't miss what's to come from PSD Dreams!

Celldweller55

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 04:22:47 pm »
Good to see the gallery back

It takes a lot of time to go through all the sub-categories though, is there a way to show all the renders for Raw wrestlers or all the WWE women's for example ? Took me an hour to get everything :(