Author Topic: PDG PROMOS  (Read 9879 times)

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
Re: PDG PROMOS
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »

I live for nights like these... I live for nights like these... When I kill hopes, dreams and aspirations. Where I murder futures and generations. Not even God can protect this league from being surrendered by me. And Heaven is no worthy of having so many sinners.

That's why I'm here. I'm The Punisher that this Hell deserves. And rightfully, I'll be punishing whoever needs to be punished.

I've seen many people fade in and fade out. I've seen many of us fall. I know disappointment. I know desire. I know anger. I know hunger. But I've never known how to give up.

Another championship won. Another chance to step over anyone who is in my way and wants to play with me. I don't play games anymore. My eyes are full of fire. My heart is full of slaying. My mind is full of hatred.

After all, I'm a human. But when I step in the squared circle. You'll see a Demon. And not even God will protect you.

The following users thanked this post: Ara, JeriKane, Rhyse

Konstantinos

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2019, 11:23:30 PM »

(Konstantinos comes out to the ring. He grabs a microphone and starts talking)

So, I'm out here tonight cause of what happened last night at PixelMania. So that guy KohopKapah, for once won a match and thought it was a big deal. Yes, he did indeed win but I can asure you, his win last night was a big FLUKE.

That man, didn't deserved that win, alright? That man may not even deserve to call himself, a wrestler. He only won, cause he didn't faced me one on one but on a Fatal 4 Way. So no more talk, time for action. KK, you think you can beat me for real on one on one??

PROVE IT!!! I'm issuing the challenge. You and me. One one one. Cash in the Case. What are you waiting for???

(Konstantinos drops the mic and leaves the ring going backstage)
DeviantArt

PDG League Record
1-0-5

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane

JeriKane

• PDG General Manager

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2019, 03:40:08 AM »
Hello, PDG Fighters. It is your gorgeous GM, here to let you all in on some important information regarding the Cash In The Case pay-per-view event. Before we get to that, though....

@Ara , I hope you're excited for your match this week on BreakDown. Seeing how I defeated you at PixelMania, it's gotta be disheartening to you, to have to team up with me. You see, when people talk about 'power' moves, this is exactly that. I book the matches, and I control your fate in this match. Who's to say I won't just leave the ring when you want a tag? Who's to say I'll even head out there at all? This might end up being a handicap match. You won't know until the time comes, and I know that makes you nervous. You're afraid. I have control. And since I have such control, why don't I wield it again?

Beating you at PixelMania wasn't enough for me, Ara. I want to do it again. I want to do it... just one more time. In front of the PDG Universe, at Cash In The Case. You and me, one on one. I'll wrap this feud up at a nice 2-0, and become the Number One Contender to the PDG Hardcore Championship in the process. Just because I can. Just because I have that.... power.

As for the rest of the roster, I'm sure you're all wondering what you'll be doing at this upcoming pay-per-view. Let's kick it off with the obvious news, shall we? As seen lately, there's a growing tension between Konstantinos and Kohop Kapah, therefore, I have indeed signed off for their one-on-one battle at Cash In The Case.

Alongside that, we've got our title matches. Gherdez, after his successful return at PixelMania, has been named the Number One Contender to Rhyse's PDG Heavyweight Championship. Throwaway, the dominant Underground Champion, will be defending against top contender HLR, who has shown a new, vicious mean streak in the ring. Will we see a new champion here? On top of that, Jagged will take on Andrea for the Hardcore title.

As for the not-so-obvious news? Well, this year, there will be not one, but TWO, Cash in the Case Ladder matches. First will be up for the winner to decide, as they can cash in for a shot at either the Underground or Hardcore titles. The participant list for this match includes: Sabersin, Metallik, Dizzy, Marsh, and Razor.

Then on the other side, we've got the second Cash in the Case Ladder match, where the winner can challenge for the PDG Heavyweight title any time, anywhere. The participants in this match are: Workoutf, Circumstance, Alpha Ink, Arselx, Raka, Oggy, and Lennart.

I hope everyone is ready for May 30th, because it'll be one of the biggest nights in PDG history. But... for now, let's focus on BreakDown. Especially you, Ara.

*JeriKane winks towards the camera as the screen fades to black*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Gherdez, HLR, Rhyse, Throwaway, Jagged, AlphaInk

Gherdez

• Sosa / HoF
  • Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2019, 12:46:43 PM »
Breakdown 33 is normally rolling while the arena’s lights weirdly turn off.

What was that?!

The lights turn right back in and the show goes on normally.
ཧམཛཞཊཇའ

Follow me on Instagram

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2019, 11:01:32 PM »
Backstage in the PDG Arena, a camera crew is waiting outside JeriKane's office -

Out steps KohopKapah, with a smug look on his face, smiling, repping his new t-shirt "The start of the greatest streak, from the greatest wrestler"

So i've been called out, by that chump Konstantinos - but he's just a bitter boy, playing in a man's world- he wants to burn it down, but all he burns is those wacky cigarette  -- if you catch my drift.

He's as bitter as the cheap coffee he buys from his local coffee shop - he makes me sick.

He's not a wrestler, he's a phoney.
Safe and sound, feet on the ground, and I'm going to put on a clinic at Cash in the Case, and that's why I went to JeriKane and requested a special stipulation for our encounter -

And the best thing is; you won't know what's hit you, as that stipulation will not be revealed until the night of the show... the night of your second consecutive beating at the hands of the greatest wrestler on the planet.

Let the streak, live on.

The following users thanked this post: Konstantinos, JeriKane

Ara

• Administrator

• the dream has no memory of that
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 11:18:15 PM »
Velveteen Ara : "You all saw the ending of Breakdowns #33 Main Event. I carried that match. And yet, I got betrayed again. You're nothing than a piece of trash @JeriKane and you're abusing your power. In my glory as a GM, I was a loyal and good guy to everyone. But you? You're a disgrace for the PDG. Nothing but a disgrace. Yes, I said it. It's true. You wanna know what's also true? I'm gonna beat you at Cash in the Case. You'll gonna get the full Velveteen Ara expierience. D R E A M over. "

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane, Jagged

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2019, 06:07:45 PM »
Cash In The Case is right around the corner, and I can't be more excited about it. Another opportunity to shine and establish myself as a PDG reference. Another opportunity to show off why I'm one of the most respected in and outside the ring. There's nothing that you can do to differ those facts I just stated. Deal with 'em.

In this opportunity, though, I'll face one of my many demons. The demon of not to underestimate my rival.

I've faced many PDG greats. Many people have shown their desire to beat me and blow me away. I know that I am the most wanted over here, in terms of accessibility and possibilities. But the result is the same: Veni. Vidi. Vici. There's no way that you are going to said that you had it easy on my and I have results to back up.

This time, in this opportunity. I'm going to face my weakest opponent yet. And it's @Andrea, a guy I barely heard about, but that is my concern about this match... You never know what you are going to get out of these matches and how lethal people can be. I know that some of you want my head served on silver plate. I know that some of you want my championship. But... How you gon' get both, I you ain't got the heart, the passion, the skillset, the mind and the body to get both? I know I sound egocentric and braggadocious, but when you step onto the ring with me. That's hell on earth, and I want to warn you before me and you get the best of each other. Or I'll beat the shit out of you. Beware.

nilocgfx

• prolly the most active cuz i have no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2019, 11:28:22 PM »

Breakdown 36 begins and Niloc approaches the ring with a microphone in hand, ready to speak for the first time.

”Breakdown 36 is here! And what better way to start off the show with the traditional battle royal match. The best of the best in this company all going head to head to see who can add a W to their name. Well, you know, this week, there’s one guy that stands out amongst the rest. Any guesses? Me. I am the odd one out. All of my opponents are well-known PDG fighters but no one is familiar with my style yet, no one knows what i’m about. No one has seen what I can do. So that’s why i’m taking it seriously. Most of you are probably thinking, ‘well it’s just a battle royal it doesn’t really matter’ and sometimes I may agree with you on that statement but this week I fully disagree. This is my one and only chance to make a good impression and work my way to an eventual shot at PDG gold when the time is right.”
PDG Record:
0 - 0 - 0

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2019, 02:49:50 PM »

@JaggedPDG: "A new way of suffering. A change of scene with no regrets."