Author Topic: PDG PROMOS  (Read 9026 times)

KegoFright

• PDG Fighter

• The Hunter.
    • View Profile
Re: PDG PROMOS
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 10:58:30 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kego comes down for another rap song..
“They ain’t givin' and givin ' and givin' and givin'
They ain’t givin' me, yuh
I‘m the next Boss Logic you the next Swift Fades
All y’all by side like y’all bridesmaids
But you actin’ phony because you know I’m the OG
GP more like PP
Ok fine I’ll take it easy
Aye Keke only love me, yuh
All y’all be left on Seen
Kego Fright, Kego Fright
I win, sometimes I don’t, yuh
I lose, sometimes I don’t, yuh
I‘ll beat Hoot just wait and see
I go down as Kego Fright., yeah, wait
Change the case from Hoot to me, yuh, Way
Ain’t no body on my level
yet
Opportunities
It's a lot of lot of opportunities they ain’t
givin’ and givin’ and givin' and givin'
They ain’t givin' to me
Opportunities
They ain’t givin' to me
Yuh, Kego, ay
GP more like PP
GP more like PP
Kego Fright, Kego Fright,
I win, sometimes I don’t, yuh
I lose, sometimes I don’t, yuh
I‘ll beat Hoot just wait and see
I go down as Kego Fright., yeah, wait
Change the case from Hoot to me, yuh, Way
Ain’t no body on my level
Yet
Opportunities
They ain’t givin' to me
Yuh, Kego, ay
Opportunities
They ain’t givin' to me”

PDG HISTORY:
ROMAN REIGNS, SAMOA JOE
3-16-0.

The following users thanked this post: Jagged

circumstance

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2018, 04:08:03 PM »
A NEW DAWN
caution if you have epillepsy when playing the spoiler ^

[ Click. The sound of a camera turning on is heard as the camera fade into focus to see a rocking chair slowly rocking back and forth within an empty room, with this lasting a few seconds the screen would then start to fade to darkness again. Suddenly a glitch on the screen appears as an altered man's voice screaming begins to be heard before the screen comes to complete darkness. The camera would then turn back on again slowly getting brighter, in front of the camera is a singular light, hanging from the ceiling, rocking slowly back and forth, back and forth. Requesting silence, a man can be heard shhhing, however, it is an unfamiliar voice, which makes the minds of the audience ponder. ]

"For too long now has this land we walk upon, be taken up by unworthy people, people who have risen without challenge and stayed on the top without formidable opposition, whilst it is respect that these men are great, kingdoms often all. This kingdom is now ours."

"WorkLB. WE'RE HERE."

With that, a high pitched screech could be heard through the speakers of those in the audience and at home,
1x Heavyweight Champion

The following users thanked this post: Havoc

Ara

• Administrator

• the dream has no memory of that
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2018, 06:04:53 PM »

It's the beginning of the PPV - Suicidal Raid and everyone is excited for what we can expect today. The theme of our GM starts to sound and the excitement is even getting better. He enters the stage, looking confident. What can we expect of him and this show today? Holding a microphone, he surely likes to give us an answer to that question tonight.

Velveteen Ara : "Hello PDG Universe. I have one question. Are you excited? I hope so, because I'm excited. We'll have some exciting stuff to see today. There will be a open challenge, hosted by myself. Is anybody on the roster man enought to fulfill the velveteen Ara expierience? If so, you'll granted with a surprise. BUT there is another surprise regarding the tag team division. You've heard right - @Workoutf and @Lucas Black will defend their titles tonight! I've made a huge signing, some excellent superstars, which already were part of this league. But that was hard. I had to give them something they wanted so bad. So, tonight - It's WorkLB ... facing @Crossful and @JeriKane in a title match! But that's not all. Our main event will be epic. So, have fun watching this show! "

Fade to black.

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2019, 07:23:29 PM »
Backstage at PDG Ready 2 Rumble

Kohop Kapah is backstage, livid, furious, he's flipping tables, screaming with a guttural roar.

A Backstage interviewer timidly approaches a camera following

BSI: Kohop, Kohop, can we get a word please...

Kohop: A word? A word? You want a word? Well how about this word... Revenge

BSI: Revenge? On who?...

Kohop: Did you not see the match?! I made my grand return, on the road to PixelMania, I took out that poser @Kidd Ka$h and took my place among the greats, and that slimy, roach @Hoot has the audacity to stand in my way and eliminate me? ME?? Well he's on my list now, and he best watch his back, because when I get my hands on him... he will be sorry

Kohop Kapah storms off, a threat sent, but will it be answered...

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2019, 04:14:07 AM »

Before his match against Throwaway, a little promo is starting to play in the PDG Arena. The whole PDG Universe is excited to see Jagged back in the ring, after a little injury that he suffered and kept him out of in-ring action for a month.

LUCK.

Oh, dear luck... You and me are meeting, once again... I can't imagine how much I hate you, because you've been playing with me... WAY. TOO. MUCH. But you know what? I don't believe you. I don't trust you anymore, so I don't have to put my destiny in your hands. When I felt in the peak of my career, you played me absolutely wrong, but I don't need to prove anything to you, and to nobody. All of you in the roster... You got lucky... One time! Because of you, dear luck, I lost it all... My title, my future, my hopes. But that won't happen again. I swear, it won't happen again.

I've been fooled and played by you, all people wait for a little beam of your fortune and your randomness. And I was one of those... I put my trust in you, so I could become what I'm. But I lost it all, as quick as it came, I can't think that you are to blame for that.

Now, luck. Give me your best punch. I don't need to prove to anybody that I'm title worthy in this business. I don't owe anybody a piece of my success, past, present, and future.
And I'm back to get you, and destroy the ghosts of the past. And crown myself as the Present. And Future. And Empress. Of PDG.

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane, Rhyse, LennartHerrera

Ara

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2019, 01:05:25 AM »
Backstage at PDG Breakdown #29

Where nearly ahead of the main event of todays show. But instead of seeing the arena, where currently in the backstage area. We see Ara who seems to be very angry. His way leads us to the office of our GM, @JeriKane. Without knocking on the door he immediatly enters the room, which delivers us a very surprised GM.

Velveteen Ara :"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'M ASKING YOU, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's the second time in two weeks that there was a referee mistake. My shoulder wasn't down when he counted to 3. I should have won! I've trusted you. That's why I gave you the GM role when I had to step back. But since then, I've been robbed two times. What is wrong with you? Can't you see the greatness of Velveteen Ara?! Give me answers! I WANT JUSTICE FOR VELVETEEN. Either justice or I want you! One on One! And I'm not leaving until I'll get what I DESERVE.  "

Havoc

• PDG Fighter

• The Future of PDG
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2019, 03:38:06 PM »
Backstage after Breakdown #29

Havoc storms off the arena immediately into the GM's office. As he blasted the door open, he saw @Ara complaining to @JeriKane.

Havoc: I did not took this long to come back just to be eliminated that quick. I, clearly, was not ready at all. I demand a rematch against the winner, AlphaInk.

Havoc quickly turns his attention to Ara. They had a staredown before Havoc walks out of the office. Fade to black.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 03:40:26 PM by Havoc »

JeriKane

• PDG General Manager

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2019, 07:22:43 PM »
We return to JeriKane's office to see @Ara still in there, and JeriKane seated at his desk...

Well then, I see what's going on here. It appears some of our fighters have this idea that conspiracies, injustices perhaps, are happening against them. That is not at all the case, gentlemen. As your GM, it is my responsibility to ensure the best show possible, and that is what I've done every single week since taking this role from you, Velveteen Ara. In fact, I've been doing this gig for a bit now, and, quite frankly, I think it's time for me to take a vacation to one of my seasonal residencies. I'm gonna need to be in top condition for PixelMania, since we all know, that I will be in a top spot.

Therefore, I'm going to address these issues coming my way right this moment. Velveteen Ara, me and you will compete one day, I guarantee you that. But... it's not gonna be at Shockwave. Ha ha... no, at Shockwave, you'll be going one-on-one with... well, a returning superstar. One who I know extremely well, and one I know will give you a fight. Ara, you'll be facing @Sabersin at Shockwave. Get ready.

As for you @Havoc, wherever you may now be, by failing to win the battle royal this week, you also denied yourself a championship match. You see, @AlphaInk is booked for Shockwave against the Underground Champion Throwaway, now, perhaps you'll get your shot at Alpha Ink on BreakDown #30. That is to be determined. If you want to impress your GM however, your best bet would be participating in, and winning, the Open Battle Royal at Shockwave.

*fadeth to blacketh*

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Jagged

Sabersin

• Tag Team Champion

• //.cross.//.slash.//
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2019, 07:55:42 PM »

*Sabersin hums to himself while walking to the GM's office knowing that @Ara is in there.*

Upon arrival of reaching the GM's office, he breathes and then barges in the door. Targeting @Ara cross-roadsing him onto a nearby chair.

"I heard you want me. I'll see you Monday for PDG's Shockwave, hope someone will be in your corner to give you a warm towel, because our match is going to be No Disqualification..

Oh, and hey brother" As Sabersin looks to JeriKane.

[spoiler=History]F.K.A Mercedes/Ben
Former PDG Moderator 2016
x2 PDG Tag Team Champion

//.cross.//.slash// w/ @JeriKane sinc. Suicidal Raid Oct. 03 2018
Team FUB w/ @JeriKane 2016-16

Ara

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2019, 11:59:36 PM »

A quick look towards Sabersin tells everything.

Velveteen Ara : "I want you? The Ara has no memory of that. I don't care if you want a no disqualification match, if it's mean that I need to beat you to get to Jerikane, I'll do it. You'll be facing the Velveteen Ara expierience and believe me, that's something you don't want to. "

A little hand gesture for Sabersin symbolizes Ara's interest in him - nearly zero - and now he's facing JK.

Velveteen Ara : "A vacation? You need a vacation. Ha, you're a very funny guy. The only thing you need is to face the fact that I was the better GM than you could ever be. And besides that, you're hiding yourself behind your desk, manipulating innocent worker with your power. Why don't you fight against me? Fear? I won't hesitate to fight every worker you face me until I get what I want. And that's still you, @JeriKane . If I beat Sabersin, oh and I will do that, I'm gonna hunt you. Hunt you for the rest of your live if I had to. You'll also face the Velveteen Ara expierience, a nightmare you can't escape from... "

And with that statement told, Ara lefts the room. Fade to black

AlphaInk

• Breathe With The Switchblade
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2019, 11:44:52 AM »
The camera opens up to the backstage area of the arena we see AlphaInk he has just been informed about his upcoming title match by the GM Jerikane he looks towards the camera and says :

“I have a chance to step up instead of taking a step back.
I have a chance to make things right.
I have a chance to fight back.
We all have that one mistake from our past that seems just to follow us, no matter where we go.
I have lost every big matchup put in my way from Rhyse at Christmas Chaos to the ready 2 rumble match i have lost it all. Every time I get close to winning a title I somehow end up farther away and I feel like the world's been trying to tell me its not gonna happen. When I close my eyes I see a dream and when I open my eyes I still see it so you can try to tell me its not gonna happen I am gonna tell you you're dead wrong.
Now I have a chance to make things right.  I have a chance to take Throwaway head on, I have a chance to fight back on March 4.”

The camera fades to black
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 12:14:44 PM by AlphaInk »

Jagged

• Hardcore Champion

• TRAP LORD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2019, 02:31:42 PM »
WHO'S NEXT?

So... Who's next? I don't have to brag about myself in any way, shape or form. Y'all already know how lethal I am. I didn't got my hand up against Rhyse, because he's too good, and I don't have to see myself in a position where I need to beat him to prove something. My legacy is intact. If he's Satan, then I'm his Cerberus. I'm the goalkeeper of something more than him: The Pride and The Glory. Some of y'all can't get up to this level, and that's why I'm aiming at the remaining two champions of PDG, to prove how worthy they are to touch this immaculate level. The immaculate level where I belong.

I'm going to start with Throwaway. He's a good guy... A silent killer. I won my match against him for default because well, that's how things can go... Sadly, he needs to face someone of caliber to prove himself. Nobody is untouchable, but I'll not going to touch him...

I'm going at you @Oggy. Me and you have a little background, a little history behind us. Me and you started at the same time un this league. We both were in the #PrettyNation stable, but you wanted to go in your route. And that's ok, I don't blame you. But feeling untouchable? That's not how things work. Not in my backyard. I suggest you to stay calm. I don't bite. But you better watch yourself and the actions you've been taking, because all of those are making me angry and I feel the need of destroying you. Bring you doing until you are nothing but ruins. If we go to hell to liberate this battle, then we will. I'm ready for you, but are you ready for me? Me and you just faced one time, and I've been waiting another shot at you since a long time ago... So...
I challenge you.
For your gold.
At PixelMania.
Me.
And.
You.

The following users thanked this post: Oggy, JeriKane, Rhyse, LennartHerrera

Oggy

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2019, 02:27:01 PM »

The Camera switches to the Backstage. The Hardcore Champion Oggy is marching through this Area. He heard about the Challenge from Jagged so he's going to answer his Challenge.

Oggy: " So one of my old Dudes challenged me for a Match. What should I say about it? Isn't it clear that Jagged has no Chance. He has nothing to offer. Why should i step into the Ring with him? So this GM here at this League should give me a real Opponent and not someone who won one Match and wants a Title Match. "

"But okay Jagged. So you want this Match? You really think you are good enough to beat me? Really? At Pretty Nation you were the weakest link and you want the strongest Member from that time to face you? You're On. I only can say that i was the first Hardcore Champion and i'm going to be the last Hardcore Champion. Nobody can reach my Level. So let's do our Match at the Grandest Stage of them All. Let's do it at Pixelmania so you can GET THESE HANDS."

@Jagged

The following users thanked this post: Ara, JeriKane, Jagged

JeriKane

• PDG General Manager

• Oh mi oh my
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
~ Announcements ~

Hello, PDG Fighters. It is I, your current General Manager. Allow me to interrupt this broadcast of BreakDown to make some special announcements regarding PixelMania.

Firstly, title matches.

As we know, @Workoutf won the Ready 2 Rumble match, and will be challenging @Rhyse for the Heavyweight title at PixelMania.

Along with that, as seen lately, @Oggy and @Jagged will indeed be doing battle for the Hardcore Championship at the show of shows.

Finally, the recently returned @Raka will be doing battle with @Throwaway for the Underground Championship. Those are our three huge main events for PixelMania.

Also on the card:

@Gherdez returns to battle as he goes one-on-one against @Sabersin. @Lucas Black will also be returning to action, as he faces @HLR.

Not to mention, @Ara will finally get his wish, as he'll get the one-on-one match that he wants against me.

~

All of this and more will be going down on April 6th.

signature credit: rhyse[/center]

The following users thanked this post: Ara, HLR, Raka, Throwaway, Jagged

Throwaway

• Underground Champion

• the powerhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2019, 12:36:00 AM »
I came back to PDG to do three things.

I. To show everyone that I'm the best I've ever been in this League.
II. To compete again against new and old challengers.
III. To elevate the League even more than I did back when I was GM.

It's been a couple of months since I returned, and I've already achieved those three goals. I've shown everybody that the Throwaway of the past pales in comparison to the talent I am now. I've fought against fresh faces and challenged old enemies. And as the PDG Underground Champion, I've pushed the League and everyone in it further than they've gone in the past. I've injected new life into the League. I did that since day one of my return when I won the vacant Underground title, fighting off every other competitor who wasn't ready for what I was bringing this time around. Now you all know what I'm here to do and what I'm capable of doing.

That just means I have to step it up even more.

PixelMania is the perfect opportunity to do that. When I won the Underground title, I promised that I would elevate the title and the competition for it. Why? Because like I said, I want to elevate the entire League. I want to set a standard for people to follow. I want whoever succeeds me in holding this title to have earned it. To have fought for it. To be someone who is capable of not only wearing this belt around their waist but also holding the standard for it up on their shoulders. The Underground title isn't just a midcard title, it isn't just a reward. It's the symbol of the future of PDG. The title and the holder represent the strength of the future of the League. And I've held that up, I've set an example for the future Champions to follow.

But my work isn't done. @Raka may well be my biggest challenge for the title so far in my reign, and that challenge is happening on the biggest show in PDG history. If I'm going to cement my goals, then I have to win at PixelMania. I have to prove that I am the standard-bearer. I will prove that I am the standard-bearer - not just for the Underground title, but for the whole PDG League. @AlphaInk and everyone else considered to be a part of the new breed, and all those who consider yourselves good enough to be the future of PDG...you better keep your eyes on me. Because I'm setting the path you need to follow.

It's not just history that's being made at PixelMania. It's the future that's being made as well - and I'm leading the charge.

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane, Rhyse, Raka, Jagged