Author Topic: PDG PROMOS  (Read 6827 times)

KegoFright

• PDG Fighter

• The Hunter.
    • View Profile
Re: PDG PROMOS
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »
Promo responding to @GoldenPhoenix

ĒGP, heís a man of many words. Thatís not me. I donít like to talk. I like getting straight to business. But GP you want answers? Iíll give them to you no matter how long it takes me. You say I donít have that personality anymore? What you canít seem to realize is, I never did. Let me explain something to you. That way of life isnít fun like you said. You said weíve had fun? Youíre right. But we see fun in two different aspects. You see fun as getting drunk at the bar, disobeying orders. I see it as being my best day in and day out. Youíve wanted me to be that personality. I never was. You were blinded by misbehaving. You were blinded by not listening which made you not realize that that just isnít me. It never has been and never will be. Youíre darn right weve had each otherís backs for 21 years. But what about those 6 years before the 21 years that I was solo? I saw who I wanted to be then. I saw what I wanted to accomplish in life. And Iím never going to with you in my way. You wanna say the bloodline is water? Fine. Say what you want. Itís bogus, because you know darn well itís not true and weíll always be on each otherís side. This is about ending me to you. To me itís just about teaching you a lesson youíve failed to learn for a very long time. Respect. And come KOTS, make up any rules you want. Fix it for you to win how ever you want. Because, youíre a choke artist and, when it comes to a big match like this, you can never get it done.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:44:31 AM by KegoFright »

PDG HISTORY:
ROMAN REIGNS, SAMOA JOE
3-16-0.

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 02:51:19 AM »
Out comes GoldenPhoenix to express himself after a big win at R2R.

ĒInstead of just coming out here to say once again that I TOLD YOU SO, why donít I just stand here and let you all think about it for a little bit. And then when you think to yourself, wow, he was right.. maybe and just maybe then youíll realize that Iíve never been wrong. Think back a little while. I promised you me and KohopKapah would defeat Arselx in that handicap #1 Contenders Match. Did we? I told you me and KohopKapah would defeat the Undisouted Club. Did we? Donít get me wrong, they were two fantastic bouts in which our opponents showed outstanding competition. The point is everything I said was going to happen did. So next time you want to doubt me, just know that KohopKapah and GoldenPhoenix are walking into PixelMania empty-handed and walking out..NEW PDG Tag Team Champions. Now letís thing about that. WorkLB, am amazing team whoís been champions for a long, long time. Two men who rightfully earned Best of the Week at R2R. Two men who push the rest of the Tag division down the drain. But..havenít you ever realized that..theyíve never faced us? Thatís interesting. WorkLB, your beloved Ďstreakí, is nothing more than a bunch of phony bullshit that is in your resume to build you up as big stars! Your amazing talent? Yes itís true. But thatís another load of phony bullshit that you couldnít sell on a poster of you two if it were worth a penny you see WorkLB youíre all hype. All that stuff I said, your amazing talent, your streak, itís never gone up against me and Kohop. I am bringing a side of me to PixelMania that NO ONE has ever seen before. Iím training, so fucking hard for this. And not you, Andrea, Norbi, whoever the hell is management here is not going to take that away from me. I had to go through TWO #1 Contender matches and the guy I beat the first time got a tag title shot! Iím done waiting in line. Itís my turn and Iím not going to let anyone cut in front of me. I do my homework. Everyday Iím searching up and down in your works. I know your strengths. I know your weaknesses. Have your conceited side say you have no weaknesses. Go ahead. But everyone does. And you donít know what yours is, but I do. And Iíll use that to my advantage. There is no way Iím letting this slip through my fingers. Come PixelMania, we will be the new PDG Tag Champions. All the obstacles that I have to do through I will. I donít give a shit if you set my body on fire and throw me in a pit full of crap Iíll stand right back up, stomp my way to New Orleans and kick out it every pinfall you try. Iíll come right back up and Iíll beat you and then the ring announcer will say.. and new, PDG Tag Team Champions..The Team of GoldenPhoenix and KohopKapah!Ē

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:03:58 AM by GoldenPhoenix »

KegoFright

• PDG Fighter

• The Hunter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2018, 02:23:54 AM »

ĒI have stated before that I do not like to waist your time talking, I like to fight. Now coming up is PixelMania. The biggest show of the year is right around the corner! And when you look at the big names attending it you think of Rhyse, SlyHighRollins, WorkoutF, Ara, Lucas Black and so on. But one name that would sneak past all those other names to the back of your head, Kego. Thereís nothing for me to do. So, hereís what Iím proposing. Anyone in the backstage area who wants to wrestle Kego at PicelMania and also get on the card this is your chance because Iím officially having an Open Challenge! I told you I didnít want to waist your time so I didnít. Now thereís some dudes in the back whoíll say not to make mini posts about everything, just ask GP, he told me, but thatís because talking isnít whatís important to me. Fighting is. So, if youíre on of those dudes then bring it on heck ill take on all 32 members of this roster because thatís what making it to PixelMania means to me and I will stop at NOTHING to achieve that goal.Ē
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:46:21 AM by KegoFright »

PDG HISTORY:
ROMAN REIGNS, SAMOA JOE
3-16-0.

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2018, 05:14:08 AM »

ĒArselx is the General Manager again. Iím being criticized and no one else is. So, now itís time for me to get my ass in a whole lot of trouble. You see, Arselx is a cancer to PDG. If you donít believe me, go ask Cage. Weíd all be seeing him tear the fucking roof off but he quit due to issues with Arselx. Surprising. Everything about Arselx makes me sick. Iíve held in negative feelings for too long, time to let them out. Time to let them out on every single person whoís insulted me. Youíre trying to feel good about yourself, Arselx. Youíre a kid. Nothing more than a dumbass little kid living in a dream well guess what my friend this is a god damn reality. Arselx will have some Ďyour momí joke comeback because thatís what kids do. You wanna talk about my mom? Why donít we talk about yours. In fact, go ask yours what sex position makes the ugliest kids, because obviously she would know. Hey Arselx, actually, keep talking, I yawn when ever Iím interested. If L3Wap wanted a bitch on the forum heíd bought a dog so youíre not needed here. For real, name all the friends you have. Iíll wait. You say I have KohopKapah do all the work for me? You refused to do a work at Ready2Rumble because Glinja wasnít there so he couldnít do it for you. Youíre whole career here is a fantasy. You like picking on the dudes here who actually matter? Who arenít done in fifteen minutes? You see I stuck up for you. You said youíre done in fifteen minutes I thought to myself, ďdamn, this dude really sucks.Ē So with sympathy for you I said ďoh yeah, I am tooĒ. Well guess what, Iím not! I may be done quick but Iím fucking committed! Look at Rhyse, your main champion, Iíve got all the fucking respect in the world for the guy but whenís the last time he was here? Exactly! Arselx, youíre going to give me a match with you I donít fucking want one! Iím not giving you any more free wins! Bottom line is youíre a dreaming little kid living in a reality. I wonít waste any more of your time, your diaper probably has to be changed, so that was all I had to say. If you didnít get the memo, fuck you. If you still didnít get the memo, I donít give two shits about you. Good night, pipebomb.Ē

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter

• I speak POLISH what's your superpower?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2018, 11:57:55 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Havoc

Arselx

• PDG Fighter

• The Phenomenal
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2018, 07:10:25 PM »
Ok so here is what. You have a dumb fuck who comes here day by day and talk shit even though nobody wants to listen him. Why? Cause he is worthless. That's right. He admitted that by himself, I mean the dude said "I don't wanna give you anymore free wins!" what else should I say. I'm back as a GM to help out Andrea and to benefit the league. I was unable to make a work myself, and so was Glinja. But you have 10 days and you say you are busy, but that's just a freakin' justification. You are so trash that the word "trash" gets offended when you are described with it. What's you win/loss record? I am not giving you a match with me, because I don't want you to be recognised because of me. Everybody here hates you and that's a fact. Even you cousing, Kego does. You are right on the bottom of the chain. But I don't want to screw you up because nobody likes you. I will give you opportunities, if we agree with Andrea. And I'm pretty sure you will waste them. Not because of the opponents, but because of you lack of capabilities. I'm already giving you a lot of attention which you don't deserve. Keep losing, because that's what you do best. I'll keep doing my thing and if anyone is against me, let's face. I'm not accepting challanges from ass dudes like you GP, I don't wanna give you PixelMania matches for free. I'll only accept challanges from big names, which you are not, GoldenChicken. Now shut the hell up and do your job, don't bother everyone with your bullshit.
Signature credit: SkyHighRollins

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2018, 11:03:05 PM »
ĒPIPEBOMBĒ

ďI was in character the last time. Iím banned for speaking the truth. So, how about I speak the truth again. Out of character just a little bit. I donít care about what other people think of me. Arselx tries to offend me, calling me Ďtrashí, or whatever the hell he said, do you really think it hurts me? I donít give a shit about Arselx. I know now why heís getting the opportunities. Why is Arselx always somehow near the title picture? Heís a puppet. His strings have been pulled and pulled and now, heís the general manager again! You call me a chicken? Wow. Clap, Clap, Clap, Arselx used a word heís used in every promo heís done against me! Yay! Thatís seriously the worse you can do? Youíve been the main throne in my side ever since I got here. You say everyone hates me? Even Kego hates me? I couldnít care less about Kego! However for the record, he doesnít. Iíve got four friends here, people I consider friends, and probably only two of them consider me a friend. Fuck the others, seriously, fuck them. And fuck you, Arselx. Fuck you. Donít make mini posts about everything? Remember that? Yeah. If thatís not hypocritical, I donít know what is. You type 12 and 3 quarters lines. I type 26 and put everyone in awe. Man, Iíd like to see things from your point of view, but I canít get my head that far up L3Wapís ass. You call me trash and a chicken? Iíve been called worse by better. Way better. So go back and take a nap, crap yourself, play your legoís. Do whatever the fuck little kids do. And leave this shit to the big kids. Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. This is my Era. And this goes to everyone, not just bitch ass Arselx. If you get in my way, Iíll make a clear path right through you. This is my Era. Iím focusing on whatís best for me. I donít give a fuck about a little ban. Now, letís get to the rest of the bitch ass roster. Iíll go straight through and tell you my honest opinion of all of you. There are 37 people on the roster. Andrea. I donít have a problem with her. Sheís always been good to me. But whereís my opportunity? You pull out every jobber on the roster, Arselx, for example, and just throw them in a #1 Contenderís match? What about me? What has Arselx done to earn it? You can say I havenít done anything. Fair. However itís only fair if you count me working my ass off, trying to improve, meanwhile, Arselx has admitted himself that heís done within fifteen minutes. He wants to know what my Win-Loss Record is? 4-9. Whatís his? 3-10. Thatís saying something. You can say itís because Iím in a tag match at PixelMania already all you want but guess what, so is KohopKapah. Exactly. The only reason is because everyone is afraid of me as champion, as they should be. Iíll be damned if that match with TyNick98 isnít a #1 Contenders. Ara. I have very little problems with you. Lucky. Arselx Iíve covered enough, not spending any more time on this motherfucker. Darksider! Youíre next on the roster page! Sweet! I donít know who you are! Derp Rollins. A guy who is very much like me. Weíre both not great, and I have no problems with him. Heís never been bad to me, so Iíll move on. Gherdez! I donít know how to pronounce your name, and thatís it. No problems with you! Glinja! Show up sometime then weíll talk. Grenwood! Iím not talking to you for thirty seconds, you didnít show up in KOTS, you un-committed son of a bitch. HLR! Fun fact: I didnít realize till two days ago that your name is John Vendaís motto: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect! Good to know! In my opinion, youíre the best here! KliqDesigns, show up, introduce yourself, then Iíll give my opinion on you. KohopKapah! My homie! Youíre my favorite here, the only one who reaches out me to when you see thereís something not right! Glad to be in a team with you, donít worry, weíll beat Lucas and whoever the fuck else it is. Lucas Black! Youíre up there with John Ce-I mean HLR, no problems with you! WorkoutF, youíre another great designer! Keep doing what youíre doing! Raka! Raphent! You like Sami Zayn so, Olť! Rhyse! You are up there with Lucas and HLR! No problems with you, except the main champion should show up more than once a year. Let WWE know that too. Roushdy! Another one of the uncommitted members! SkyHigh! Youíre good too! Oh and before you tell me the words on your screen are pixelated, I donít really care...Oggy! Roar! I have no opinion on you, never really met you, but from what Iíve seen, youíre good! Reks! The dude who was here for two days then disappeared! Youíre the most committed person here! Havoc, good designer. Ero1Numero, Jordan, Odysseus, and Bella Army, go to college for commitment, youíll make a good education. If you were in for that now however, youíd be failing. Maciek, good old Maciek! Bursted onto the scene and fucking killed all of us! Kego, youíre my cousin. TyNick, youíre cool to me, never had any problems with you, glad to work against you in Breakdown 14, hope itís a good match! MYFury, join the school with the other four stooges, maybe youíll get somewhere in life. Narcos, you too. Kanzler, you can improve, youíre never bad to me. Swerve, go back to the WWE Network and make a Season 3. Big Hero 1. I canít see you. Hoot! Thereís room for improvement in you, but youíre very good, canít wait to Collab! Flair, who the hell are you? And Robbo, mind your own damn business and donít get involved in topics that were like six months ago. You see this wasnít a comedy act. I seriously donít like a lot of people. And the fact is, you all know this is my Era, you just donít want to believe it.Ē
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:48:06 PM by GoldenPhoenix »

Arselx

• PDG Fighter

• The Phenomenal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2018, 11:30:43 PM »
Keep talking. The same guys that says this is my era is the same guy that says I don't want to give you free wins. That's enough said. I'm not replying anymore to hypocrites. Period.

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 11:46:53 PM »
Keep talking. The same guys that says this is my era is the same guy that says I don't want to give you free wins. That's enough said. I'm not replying anymore to hypocrites. Period.

PIPEBOMB

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2018, 03:35:47 AM »
ĒPIPEBOMB, VOL.2Ē

ďYou see I thought you people would get it but you just donít. What does one little ban do to me? Absolutely nothing. Iím not asking to be unbanned, quite frankly I couldnít care less. Iíll wait the two days. Now, a lot of speculation has been going around that Iím a changed person. The truth is, this doesnít affect me at all. I will still do what I feel is right for me, and what is right for my career. I wonít let a douchebag little kid like Arselx get in my head, because heís not worth it and everyone knows it. What Iím focused on, is myself. PixelMania is on the horizon and I have a big match with KohopKapah vs Lucas Black and someone else. I donít know what my match with TyNick98 leads to but that could be a #1 Contenders match for a title of some sort. The rumors on Twitter saying Iím a changed person are false. In fact, I laughed, when I saw I got banned because I donít care. I knew, even stated in my promo that I would get myself into trouble and I did. It builds up my character. But all of this, this is passionate, from the heart, and not in any character. That last promo wasnít in character. I seriously have a problem with other people. Next youíll expect me to say I donít know how to control it but I do. Thatís how I act. Iím damn proud of it. Iíve been asked what my problem is with Arselx. I wonít get deeply into it, itís a waste of my time, but letís start with I donít like that you act like someone youíre not. You need to admit yourself, youíre not a great editor, neither am I, but I admit that. You on the other hand donít seem to realize it. You say you have an idea for the Main Event? Truth is my friend, it doesnít matter. You have no chance of winning. Did you earn that opportunity to be in that match? Absolutely. Youíve put your ass on the line but the fact that you overshadow me when it comes to opportunities. Iím just on the same level as you and you get to be in that match and Iím not? That is my main problem with you. Is that because you are a former General Manager, and now once again General Manger, youíve gotten opportunities handed to you. Do I think youíre better than me? Personally, no. I just donít. Youíre free to think as you please, as am I, but thatís my honest opinion. And the fact that youíre main eventing and Iím not makes me sick. Now onto Andrea. I really donít want to have a problem with you. I donít. But thatís how Iím starting to get. Where are my opportunities? Like I said, Iím on the same level as Arselx, possibly higher, and a guy like him gets the opportunities? Iím telling you right now, if my match with TyNick98 isnít for some Contendership, there will be a problem that I donít want there to be. Onto another subject. Lucas Freakiní Black. What can I say? Heís obviously better than I am and I admit that. Breakdown 14 itís KohopKapah and I vs him in a Handicap Match. I respect the hell out of him. Lucas, you can laugh at me, everyone else can, fuck them. But Iím taking that Tag Team belt from around your waist, strapping it on me, and taking that other one, giving it to Kohop. Youíre undefeated streak is almost over. Everyone thought Kohop and I couldnít do it at Ready2Rumble. The headlines in the results read ďbetter than expectedĒ. Thatís because no one knows what Iím made of. Iíve said it before, Iíll say it again, youíre living in the Era of GP. Laugh at me, point fingers all you want, you wonít be satisfied until Iím on top and youíre all on the bottom, then weíll see whoís laughing. You donít want to admit it. But Iím the best promo here. And the best fighter here. You donít realize it now, but you will soon enough.Ē

Arselx

• PDG Fighter

• The Phenomenal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
Now this is fucking ridiculous. I'm tired of hearing the same piece of shit talking the same bullshit over and over without a fucking line in 200 promos he makes a week. Right now I'll speak the absolute truth and I'm sure everybody will agree with me. You are a dumb fuck, a stupid man that talks nonsense and you are overconfident. What makes you think this is your era? Have you accomplished anything in you whole time here? I'll tell you, nothing else but more losses than wins. This is the truth. You are not capable on being the guy of this era. You've been put to test against newcomers and you've proven nothing. You are just a little virus in the league. All you do is talk trash and get beaten week by week. If you are getting a tag team push is because of Kohop Kapah. As a individual performer, you are and will be just a crutain jerker. Accept the facts my dude. You suck so hard and get humiliated week by week and yet there's nothing to do but promo fucking bullshit that you call "pipebombs". At first I thought I would let you do your thing, but no, you didn't stop for any reason. Why do you keep saying I got all those opportunities because I was a gm? I only competed three times during my gm days and none of them was a titleshot or sth like that. If I got opportunities, I earned them. What about you? The only reason you're getting titleshots is because of Kohop Kapah, because he is the only good thing in you team. I became GM after I got this opportunity, face the facts. I'm not like you, you have never proven anything. I'm stating facts. Face the reality, kid. You are the real kid here. You are talking nonsense, just like little kids do. I thought that was enough, but no, you want to gain attention from me. But you're never going to get that, because everybody knows, the PDG Universe knows you are an undeserving piece of shit. I don't want to screw you over. In fact, I'll give you opportunities. I'll give you some matches till the next PPV. If you fail in the PPV, you will not compete in the PDG PixelMania PPV. Instead you will get your tag team match in some other show, before PixelMania. I'm also giving you a chance to enter PixelMania as a champ. Now tell me, do you accept or you don't have balls for it, pussy. Make another fucking bullshit promo, and I will respond to that, only if I get a response. See ya dumbass.

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2018, 09:28:46 PM »
ĒPIPEBOMB, VOL. 3Ē

ďYou donít know why I call my promos pipebombs? Because I speak the truth. You, you come out here and just talk nonsense. The same nonsense youíre saying I speak. You see hereís what I donít understand..you call me a kid? Iím 6 years older than you are..you say youíre not giving me attention? You literally responded to my promo. You also said you would respond to my promo the next time? Seriously? The fact that you actually believe what youíre saying is true is the funniest part. The amount of times you contradicted yourself just shows your ignorance.  Ever since I got here, whether itís been negative or positive, people have talked about me...that means Iím a center of attention..you said I have more losses than wins? So do you! This is what Iím talking about! You think youíre doing something good for your career trying to shut me up but the truth is Iím just going to keep on talking because I can and thatís what I do best. You say I donít get my match at PixelMania? Do I care? No. You say my tag team win was because of my partner? Iím not the one who refused to do a work because my partner didnít show up. You can ask KohopKapah, I did the most of the work, he added bits and pieces. Call me a pussy? So original, I called you that. The difference is, Iím getting pussies, you have one. You wanna give me a championship match? Fine. Bad move, because when I take that championship, Iím leaving with it. Center of Attention. And how are you General Manager if you have no idea how to do your job? You say thereís another pay-per-view where I get a title match and then I canít have a match at PixelMania? Dumbass, the next pay-per-view IS PixelMania! My tag team match comes early? Okay, bad move. I get a title match? Okay, bad move. What Iím saying is, Iím taking these opportunities and Iím going to capitalize. In other words I accept your little challenge and Iíll prove this is the era of GP. Say what you want say itís not but the fact is Iím going to PixelMania as a double champion and you? Youíre going as General Manager because you couldnít make it as a fighter.Ē

Gherdez

• Sosa / HoF
  • Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2018, 01:17:46 PM »
Whatever the PixelMania card is gonna look like, book me in. Gimeh a tough one.

𝕲 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖉 𝖊 𝖟

Instagram - Behance

The following users thanked this post: Arselx, Phoenix, Andrea

Kanzler

• PDG Fighter

• You're fired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2018, 06:49:28 PM »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:54:02 PM by Kanzler »

Phoenix

• Regular

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2018, 04:51:02 AM »

GET THE ALL NEW GOLDENPHOENIX ďTROUBLEĒ SHIRT AT PDGSHOP.COM!