Author Topic: PDG PROMOS  (Read 2553 times)

Glinja

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
Re: PDG PROMOS
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 02:12:58 PM »
The camera fades into Glinja, sitting atop a production box with his Underground Championship in his lap. He looks down upon it for a few moments, before moving his head up to face the camera recording him. Letting out a deep sigh, he begins to speak.

"It's so funny to see neanderthals running around PDG, acting like they own it. In their eyes, the picture that is painted is right, what they believe in is gospel and that anyone else who dares to oppose them will fall. Being in this company for a year and a half, I've seen men come and go like dandelions in the wind, each thinking they could hold a candle to people like Gherdez, Terbox, or any other legend from this business. See - you think it's just so easy, don't you @skyhighrollins? You believe wholeheartedly that all of this - my title, a victory and glory will come to you?"

He laughs a wicked laugh.

"How foolish."

His facial expression shifts to one of seriousness as he holds the championship sitting on his lap.

"I've seen so, so many people like you attempt to stake their claim at my throne. And each and every one of them managed to fall under my heel. HLR, Ara, Jagged, Oggy - I could go on and on about the men I've sent down the mountain and how with a snap of my fingers I could turn your dreams into your worst nightmares....but seeing as you're just a rookie with little clue of this world we live in, I'll gladly give you a lesson in humility and in respect when I prove to you just how much of a mongrel you truly are."

"You can't destroy something that is unbreakable. You can't end something that is forever. You didn't destroy me last week - you defeated me, but you didn't destroy me. If you destroyed me, I wouldn't be standing here. I wouldn't be in front of this camera addressing to you, and most important of all, the people. Preaching them of my word, the cold, hard truth that I am the KING of PDG. The King who has built an empire upon the bodies of fools like you, Skyhigh. That's who you are. A fool. Nothing more, nothing less. A man who's used the word chaos without ever really knowing what meaning it holds, and that's a damn shame."

Glinja eyes the camera intensely, and brings the championship back to his shoulder. He stands from the production box and raises his championship high in the air.

"Step into my ring. Enter yourself into my world. Try and match up to Glinja, and fall just like the rest."

"Sweet dreams, Skyhigh. Enjoy it while it lasts. Goodbye...."

Kissing the tip of his finger, Glinja points his hand-made gun sign at the camera.

"and Goodnight. BANG!"

He mocks a gun blast from his fingertips as a devilish grin appears on his face. The camera then cuts to static. It then fades to black.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 03:59:09 PM by Glinja »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PDG ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1x Underground Champion
1x Underground MITB Holder

PDG RECORDS
Mr. Underground Money in the Bank (September 2016)
PDG Underground Champion (May 2017)

The following users thanked this post: Gherdez, KohopKapah

Arselx

• PDG Fighter
  • PDG General Manager

• The face that runs the place
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 07:11:03 PM »

Arselx, the GM is here with a mic in his hands. Promo time ladies and gentlemen!

"Hello PDG Universe! Hope you're having a good time. As we know Christmas is less than a month away. And I think we have to talk about something. Many people have left the league for the last month. And honestly I feel sad for that because they were all great fighters, like Oggy, Cage or Havoc. With them the league would be gold. But it is what it is. However there are a few people who are coming back, even if it's for a short period of time, they will make the league gold. This is a little Christmas present for the PDG Universe, and one of those comebacks will be right after three weeks at Christmas Chaos PPV! And it's gonna be one of the best the League has ever had, if not the best. So stay hyped a stay tuned because it's going to be phenomenal!

Beyond from that, there are also many fighters that are new in this bussines. Obviously they came to become better fighters and why not to win gold for themselves. Most of them are good, but there are also some people who still need to improve. And I think that me, you, everyone in the PDG could help these guys improve, get better and by that the league would become better. So I'm starting it, but other people should do it too, so share some of your gfx resources with the community, so everyone can become better. Share some textures, backgrounds or PSD files with the people and don't be selfish. It's Christmas atmosphere isn't it? #ChristmasPresents

He drops the mic, the crowd cheers him and he leaves the arena. Then screen fades to black.

Signature credit: Havoc

Gherdez

• Sosa
  • Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 04:02:56 AM »
The arena's lights turn off all in a sudden, with a giant pyro exploding into the stage.

BAANG!

LOOK IN MY EYEEES, WHAT DO YOU SEE!?

Whaaat?

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY.

Ohhh it's true! It is! PDG Hall of Famer and former Chairman Gherdez makes his way to the ring!

*The theme song fades off, the arena is cheering like almost never before but quickly turns it down to let G talk.*

''I'm back'' says Gherdez, with bright eyes and a powerful smile upon his face.

The time has come guys.
I've been staying behind the desk first, and sit in the bench later, for way too long now.
To be honest, if I can really say that, I didn't actually mind about it! Ahah.

I'm no lying peeps, resting is fine as hell, I can't deny it..but achieving things for PDG...
damn, that doesn't really have a price.

*People cheers.*

Since the new season started I've been barely seeing shows or reading news about the community,
I just quickly noticed how Rhyse is still the Champion and how much these young kids act like they're grown up giants.

The truth is they are not, just like Rhyse probably isn't the right face for the company.. but we will get there.

That's why I'm here, to make you focus on what really matters and to put some credibilty up back there.

I've been facing PDG superstars for FIVE years now, and I know how it's like to get hyped for something, I still get
that feeling. And it's awesome. Winning or losing, getting squashed or squashing, the truth is only one: you're into it.

Being part of the system is something we all do, we all have a spot in the limelights, we just don't realize it..
..or maybe we do but we are not capable of getting it. And I said it, that's why I got back for!

Making you people believe how easy things are if you truly believe in that. Making you peope enjoy the product with
what's really needed and appreaciated! This is why I got back, to bring some fire and to electrify a bit this place.

All I know for SURE now is that you will see it happen. Christmas Caos. The great bash before to kick it off for 2018.

SOON!

Gherdez drops the mic and shouts something, with the arena going wild after his promo.

The Mob is back, we still missing who should be afraid of his words though. He didn't really leave much clues.
Behance - Instagram

The following users thanked this post: Arselx, KohopKapah

Ara

• Administrator

• #BROKENBRILLIANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 08:18:51 AM »
Moonlight Sonata

Ara Theme starts sounding in the Arena, and we see the broken Brilliance on the titantron. It's dark around him, nearly no light is seen. He looks angry, as he begins to speak.

Ara: "PDG..The Broken Brilliance is OVAH, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ What does that mean? Let me be clear ... I quit. "

Fade to black.

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 10:45:06 PM »
Inside the backstage area - 'Generic Interview #5' waits to catch KohopKapah who is seen throwing chairs and kicking trash bins over.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:41:01 PM by KohopKapah »

Arselx

• PDG Fighter
  • PDG General Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 10:56:38 PM »
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Arselx and Kohop Kapah are seen in the backstage talking with each other. The camera goes closer and the interviewer starts asking questions to them.

Interviewer: Gentlemen, Kohop said earlier today "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Is this a sign for a potential new tag team formed?

Arselx: Sign? There is no sign. The tag team division has been asleep for a very long time. Since the current champs, Lucas Black and Workoutf have won the titles, no one dared to challange them, except Oggy and Ara who now left. But here we are, Ready, Willing and... Phenomenal.

Interviewer: Is this a message for the tag team champions?

Arselx: Isn't it obvious? Be ready, Lucas, Workout, we are coming for thoose championships.

Interviewer: Aren't you the underdogs in this case?

Arselx: Underdogs? Are you kidding me? Kohop is the PDG Moderator and I'm the General Manager. We are something just like "The Authority". Except the fact we don't strip off the titles from people. We earn them. See ya this week.

They leave the place and the screen fades to black as the crowd is pumped up.

GoldenPhoenix

• PDG Fighter

• This is my era. #ERAOFGP
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2017, 04:34:16 AM »

GoldenPhoenix is interviewed backstage for his long awaited return.

THE RETURN OF THE LONE WOLF
'one thing that I don't get, that I don't understand, is why a return as exciting as mine becomes a PDG exclusive backstage interview. But, you wanna know what's on my mind? A bug. There's a bug crawling all over my brain. And anytime the bug stops, all I can think about is Arselx. @Arselx, we've faced each other before and you got a triumphant win. However, I wouldn't be so sure it'll be the same outcome this time around. Why? Because not only am I back,
 but I am better than ever before and the King of the Screen tournament is mine to win. No one, not even the G-M, is gonna stop me.

OVERALL RECORD:
8-19-0

Arselx

• PDG Fighter
  • PDG General Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »

CHRISTMAS CHAOS

Less than a week divide us from PDG's exclusive PPV and the last PPV of 2017, Christmas Chaos. As the last PPV of this year, it has to be something special right? Well here is an announcement: Our PDG Underground Champion @Glinja , is going to face @skyhighrollins  in a championship match. But that's not all. Also our PDG Hardcore Champion, @Lucas Black will face the winner of the open battleroyal which will be held this week, for the Hardcore title No.1 contender. And last but not least, the Heavyweight Championship match. Well our champion, @Rhyse , defeated Workoutf in his rematch. So there is still an open spot for the No.1 Contender. But guess what, the one that will face Rhyse for the title is the one and only, the MOB, @Gherdez ! Cool right? I know it is.

But you'll say where is the tag team championship match?! Well, as last week my partner was unable to compete, I and @KohopKapah  are challanging the PDG Tag Team Champions WorkLB in a match for the tag team titles. If you're fighting champions, then accept it, if you're not, the tag team division has to be ashamed of the ones representing it. Because we are ready, willing and PHENOMENAL!

But there is still something I wanted to talk about. Do you remember the campaign I started for Christmas? The one where we share textures, backgrounds and PSD's with the community? Well let's do it now, let's give the newcomers a little help, and fill the PDG with the Christmas atmosphere. Post your things in the Graphic Resources thread which can be found HERE with the #ChristmasPresents hashtag.

That's all what I had to say, have fun and enjoy the holidays!

The following users thanked this post: Gherdez, KohopKapah

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2017, 04:40:18 PM »

Previously on Breakdown!

A VT Plays showing the tag match from last week - the ring announcer begins

"The following contest is schedule for ONE FALL! (one fallllll) And is for the PDG Tag Team Champpppiioonnshipps! First making their way to the ring, they are the current PDG Tag Team Champions! The team of WorkoutF and Lucas Black!"

"And their opponents, the challengers, they are Ready, Willing and Phenomenal - Arselx and Kohop Kapah!"

Arselx's music hits, and he comes out to the ring proudly.
Kohop Kapah's music hits, but there is no sign of him.

The commentators are speculating where he is? did he abandon Arselx so shortly into their partnership? He couldn't have, could he?
The titonron shows footage of Kohop Kapah being tended to backstage, the officials have found him beaten up, a steel chair is left mangled around his back. Medical staff are asking him how he is. He's groggy and doesn't know where he is.

The ring announcer then declares

"Your winners by default and STILL PDG Tag Team Champions... The team of WorkoutF and Lucas Black"

Arselx retreats, with a worried look on his face, whilst WorkoutLB are in the ring, smirking.

The VT ends and  we join Kohop Kapah sat in the ring, on a steel chair.

"We had you beat last week, easily. And you know it and so you attacked me backstage before our match! Like a bunch of cowards! You've been tag team champs for a while, and I guess you'll do anything you can to keep hold of them titles, well I got news for you! We are going to take them off your hands, as a bunch of cowards like you don't deserve the gold! And don't play dumb and say it wasn't you, who else was it going to have been?! And because theres no proof and our beloved GM is so fair, he is still insisting that we 'earn' our opportunities fairly. So later on this evening, we have a rematch, and if we win, we get a tag team title opportunity next week at Christmas Chaos. Like is this some sort of joke? He's the god damn GM and he wants us to 'earn' it. I thought teaming with the GM would give me an advantage, all it got was me beat up. Guess I have to do this the hard way. Its a good job I have enough raw talent to get the job done. You saw on the video. Arselx just standing there, watching me in agony. We have had our difference in the past few weeks, and I bet some part of him enjoyed seeing me in pain. Well I know that what I enjoy is beating people up, starting with you Lucas Black! I know it was you he attacked me last week! And tonight, I get to exact my revenge and next week! We're taking those titles! And if we don't win, well we still get a tag Team title opportunity because I'll make our beloved GM make the match anyway.

GoldenPhoenix

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2017, 12:04:10 AM »
GoldenPhoenix enters the ring.

I've got so much going on right now. Not only am I once again facing @DerpRollins at Christmas Chaos, but I am entering BOTH battle royals! I will also be putting my entry in for Signature of the Week #15, and i've ALSO got my King Mahal entry against @KohopKapah! I'm back and I'm working harder, fighting harder, andI will do WHATEVER it takes to win!

OVERALL RECORD:
8-19-0

Arselx

• PDG Fighter
  • PDG General Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »

Arselx is here! Just after his match for the tag team titles, in which he lost, he is here, but for what??

Worthless. Nothing more, nothing less. That's the only way to describe my "dear" friend, the one and only, Kohop Kapah. Yeah you heared it right. He is just a piece of crap, who only knows how to complain. He came out here and said: *mocking Kohop Kapah* "For 6 straight Shows and 2 PPV I've been the curtain jerker. I've been the first one in the building and the last one to leave, but you don't get that. You don't respect that! I consistently preform week after week, the first match of the show, I warm you guys up, I get you ready ... But you don't care! I don't have gold so I don't get any attention." Why would you get attention? You can't wrestle. You're so lame, uncapable, but still you think you deserve a lot. I gave you the opportunity, we teamed together for the tag team titles, but what did you do? You performed like a little 9 year old kid when he gets angry. Dude, you're not worth it. You want to be on the midcard, but against who? Everyone would smack you ass. So instead of complaining, go train yourself, get a coach from the staff and improve, or else you will be the curtain jerker for the rest of your career.

Sreen fades to black

The following users thanked this post: KohopKapah

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

Kohop Kapah Confronts Arselx Backstage.

What the heck man?! I thought we had something? I thought we where gonna win some gold together? And this is how you repay me?? Mocking me in the ring? Not got the balls to say it to my face though right?

Well you've made a big mistake, I'm not one to be messed with Mr GM. You may be the face that runs the place, but I'm Ready Willing and Able... Something you are not. Call yourself Phenomenal - pfft. I don't see it. All I see is some wannabe punk who can't get it done in the ring. So you come out and vent your frustrations on me, you're the one who let me down. You're the god damn GM! You could have stacked the odds in our favour! You could have taken away the champions advantage but you did nothing! You're a disappointment.

I hope you bring your A-Game to our next match! But you're the GM, I want some proper treatment around here, so I'll face you ... On a PPV. Nothing else. And don't you go stacking the odds against me in the build up ... I know you're game, and I can play it better than you. You want me to compete, keep it fair, keep it clean, I'll compete if you do ... you wanna rest up before losing to me, then you rest up, but I'll be resting to ...

theres my challenge ... what do you think Mr GM. You accept?

GoldenPhoenix

• PDG Fighter

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2018, 01:55:11 AM »
GoldenPhoenix interrupts @Arselx response to @KohopKapah

ďListen to me and listen very clear. I donít give two fucks about who you are. I am GoldenPhoenix. You have some personal vendetta against me and it all stops now. Iíve faced you before and I lost. But youíve made very little friends around here. @KohopKapah thought you were friends, you stabbed him in the back. And you seem to think that I canít get it done. I was fingertips..fingertips! Away from winning the #1 Contenders Match. I can get it done, my time just hasnít come yet. But when it does, itíll be coming in a box and it will be delivered to your house and when you open it, all my glory and all my fame will be rubbed in your face that you couldnít get it done as the GM or a wrestler! You wanna question me for Ďmaking short posts for everythingí? Well all that means is Iím more active in your own league than you are. Now look, I donít care what it is but I want a match with you. I either want you one on one, or Iíll team with @KohopKapah and then if you can find someone on the roster who actually likes you and would Tag with you we could make it a #1 Contenders Match. Or, you can make me the referee for you and @KohopKapah, I donít give a shit! I just want you, one on one. If I win, your personal vendetta goes away and I take your spot as GM. If you win, I never complain or call you out again. So..are you really ĎPhenomenalí...or are you just a friggin pussy?Ē

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:43:33 AM by GoldenPhoenix563 »

OVERALL RECORD:
8-19-0

Arselx

• PDG Fighter
  • PDG General Manager

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2018, 07:39:48 PM »
Don't be ignorant please. You are worthless, everybody in this arena knows that. Both of you. What does it make you think you can beat me? What? I'm the GM and I have a little bit of respect because you fight here every week, but as a wrestler, my respect is zero. You wanna compete against me? Well here is the thing. I can prove I'm not afraid and I'm not a pussy, so this week, it will be a 2 on 1 handicap match with both of you against me. And we will have a mystery special guest referee. If you two ignorant fucks beat me, you will get a No.1 contender match against me and my partner, for the titles of WorkLB. I know I'm being too kind with you, but I don't want to hear your stupid excuses week after week.

Havoc

• PDG Fighter

• The Future of PDG
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 05:01:55 PM »
HLR is seen walking exhaustedly following his defeat in the triple threat match. Someone from the front row in black hoodie jumped over the barricade and ran towards HLR. He punched him blindly from the back as the crowd is left shocked. The man drags HLR to the ring and removed his hoodie

"Wait is that?! ... HAVOC?!".

After revealing himself, Havoc eagerly waits for HLR to come back up. As HLR is now in a bended position, Havoc charges to the rope and...

...BLACKOUT!!!

He cracks his knuckles as he's standing tall above HLR.

"Guess who's back? That's right. I AM! I have been out for weeks, and I think I had enough time to come back better -
 REFORMED. Whoever the fuck is the new General Manager, I say you bring it on. KohopKapah? Arselx? GoldenPhoenix? Glinja? or even this moron HLR? I don't give zero fucks. I'm here to beat the shit out of everyone just like what I did to him."

He dropped the mic, smirked and left the ring. The screen then fades to black.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:12:55 PM by Havoc »

The following users thanked this post: KohopKapah