Author Topic: Black Lives Matter.  (Read 74 times)

Niloc.

• User

• been banned 6 times
    • View Profile
Black Lives Matter.
« on: August 29, 2020, 09:22:12 PM »
So, obviously the forum is dead but I wanted to talk about some stuff.

I’m tired of all these innocent black guys dying because of racist fucks.

And I hate even more the people who say “All Lives Matter”

Like, no one said they didn’t you twat, all people are saying is that black lives are the main focus right now and that all lives can’t matter until black lives matter.

As a young mexican i’m blessed to never be prejudiced against. But it hurts me when other minorities: whether it be blacks, chinese, whatever is killed because they’re, well, minorities.

To anyone who’s racist, think about this. How would you like it if that was you? If roles were reversed, and you were the one who was being discriminated against, how would you feel? Not great. So what gives you the right to do it to other people because they don’t look like you?

By saying “all lives matter” you’re contradicting something that isn’t contradictory.

Also, “blue lives” aren’t a thing. Cops weren’t born into the job, they chose to have that line of work.

“Not all cops are bad” you’re 100% right. They aren’t. But there’s good and bad in everything and everyone. And while not all cops are bad, a lot of them are.

I don’t know who needs to hear this. But hopefully I can change someone’s opinion on here.

All lives can’t matter until black lives matter. ✊🏿

And to whom it may concern, I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:29:35 PM by Niloc. »

Niloc.

• User

• been banned 6 times
    • View Profile
Re: Black Lives Matter.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 09:33:44 PM »
p.s.

please don’t say nigga if you’re white :)