Author Topic: PDG League Shuts Down Forever  (Read 169 times)

Gherdez

• Sosa
  • Administrator

• View Profile
PDG League Shuts Down Forever
« on: November 23, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
It is with deep disappointment and sadness that I comunicate to all of you people that the so long GFX competion ''PDG League'' has officially been shutted down forever. The reasons behind this choice are pretty much obvious to everyone. There wasn't any more interest in the League itself, no more participation, no more hype, no more people taking care of it. Users barely logging-in into the board also contribuited making the place desert and unactive.

That's it. Time was great, but is also up. I've been around this place since 2011 and I've been competing for the league from the following year. It was a great run. We had bunch of people joining and having fun, lots of talented guys, fun and beefs..But the time has come my friends. We got old. The League got old. I hope you all can still have a go and say hello in the Shoutbox or maybe competing for other community games still alive. You can still spot all the dated PDG related topic and contents from the ''PDG Archive'' section featured in the bottom of the board.

So long, PDG Universe!

Gherdez under PSD Dreams Staff
ཧམཛཞཊཇའ Follow me on Instagram

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The following users thanked this post: L3wap, HLR, DerpRollins, Hoot, Jagged

KohopKapah

• PDG Vet
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: PDG League Shuts Down Forever
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 01:34:26 AM »
Damn that sucks to read / see

I know you've said 'forever' but if one thing is certain in wrestling it's never say never!

I have been around the block for years, I can't recall how many, but they have been really enjoyable

Thank you for all the memories guys (and the few girls)

I'll be around in the shout box every now again...

*Pour one out for the homies*

The following users thanked this post: L3wap, Jagged