Author Topic: PDG Promo Zone  (Read 416 times)

Throwaway

• PDG Management

• the powerhouse
    • View Profile
PDG Promo Zone
« on: August 21, 2019, 10:57:44 PM »
PROMO ZONE

Welcome to the PDG Promo Zone! This is where you can build stories with your fellow PDG Fighters, hype your match or an event, or challenge other Fighters. You are allowed to be as creative as you want in the Promo Zone, making use of gifs, pictures, music, videos, colour and more. Promos do not count towards match results, but they may help in giving you a storyline that will play out on PDG Revolution shows and are a way for you to draw attention.

There are only a few rules to follow in the PDG Promo Zone:

1. Keep promos 'in character (IC)'. That means, don't take jabs at people's personal lives or be nasty to the people behind the PDG character. If you are seen doing this, you will be warned, especially if you are doing it in an attempt to cause drama. When you write a promo here, it should be in character, with you speaking as whatever character you portray in PDG.

2. Do not constantly challenge champions or demand title matches. You can do this once or twice, and if the GMs believe you have earned a shot, you will be given it. However, do not challenge champions every week expecting a title match, because you will be ignored or even warned if it becomes excessive. Everyone needs to have a chance - do not think you can get a title shot by nagging people in the Promo Zone.

3. Do not use hate speech in your promos. This means, don't be racist/homophobic/sexist/etc. to other members, as you will be temporarily suspended or even banned. We do not tolerate that behaviour being directed at other members, not even in character.

4. Have fun! The Promo Zone is not a mandatory part of the PDG League experience, but it can help your immersion into the League and create some fun stories between yourself and other Fighters that could play out on the actual shows, and it can even lead to big matches or title shots. So have fun with it - it's all part of the game.

The following users thanked this post: Gherdez, JeriKane, Rhyse, Jagged, Niloc

Niloc

• sin expectativas, sin decepciones
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: PDG Promo Zone
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 11:48:45 PM »

Niloc comes down to the ring subsequent to PDG White Noise.

ĒWell, well, well. Itís that time of the season. Time for everybodyís favorite talker to come on out and rant on about the company heís associated with and the best part is, iím going to talk my ass off for the next, eh, 10 minutes and the fact of the matter is, not a damn person is going to care or listen. But the truth is, if I donít come out here and make a promo, nobody else will. And why? Because I piss people off with my words. And I do it better than anyone else can. So with that being said, iíve come out here to explain to all of you idiotic fans that pour your time and money into this company just to be letdown most weeks what roster youíre watching. Last week, after what was once Breakown, the 36th edition of this year, I marched down here and was new. I was a fresh, upcoming talent, oblivious to everything wrong with this place. But thatís not me anymore. And you know before I really get into things, iíd like to remember my past. With a name I shall not speak of because I am so ashamed of it. And iím not afraid to admit it. I am ashamed of my former self. Which I should be. My former self was so caught up in everything there was to do and I was calling this ďmy eraĒ. Well believe me when I tell you, this is going to be my era. That is if the company doesnít fall apart until then. I mean, the general manager of this place books himself in the main event every week and is holding the main title hostage because he knows good and well in his self-centered head that no one on this damn roster is going to beat him. But you know what thatís Rhyse for you. Let me explain the rest of the roster to you. Letís start with Soul Rider. You tried to ride my soul but I mean clearly, you couldnít beat me even with the help of everyone in your showroom telling you how to beat me. Hey Darkane, go back to listening to that band you stole your wrestling name from and never show your face around here again. Do us all a favor. This will be a fun one. Grom, you know how bout you go back to the retirement home, take out your laptop and find all your old work because clearly, you could learn a thing or two from your former self. Ara, iím pretty much here because of you and iím not afraid to admit it. But why donít you go get some of that glorious bleach you enjoy so much, chug it down, and then start dreaming your ass out of this company! I believe next in the line is Oggy. Bro, thereís not much to say about crybabies so youíre let off the hook this time. Circumstance, why donít you shove that briefcase you love bragging about so much up your ass and run far away from here. Now weíre up to HLR. Thereís not much I can say about you because well itís simple, youíre barely ever here for me to say anything about you. Learn some commitment and then weíll talk. Hoot, your wrestling name is a crowd reaction youíll never get because while youíre almost there, somethingís blocking you from being at the top and that something is skill. Raye, go join Oggy in the crybaby line and donít cry even more because youíre second because the fact is youíll never, ever be first. Ah, Jagged, homie. Not much to say about you man youíre great but if you spent more time on your graphics than you did complaining about stuff, maybe youíd be a little more than the Hardcore Champion. Jerikane. One of the dudes I look up to around here but thatís about it. Youíre just here. Never anything better than tag team champions with a guy who isnít even signed up to work here. KohopKapah, ya know man youíve been around for so long  and yet you still havenít figured out how to be half decent. As for the Ďcommissionerí, why donít you go throw away your career because itíd be the best thing to happen to this company since I arrived! Then thereís Lenart. Man why are you even still here? You canít even do your own work you ask other people to do it for you and the only reason I agreed is because I feel bad for you that you have to deal with this company just like the rest of us do. Marsh.. Marshy boy.. Why donít you go meat Goldberg at a Saudi Arabia WWE show and tell him about how both of you only show up to work once a year! Kidd Kash, the reason you took money out of our name is because you know youíre not a draw, all you are is someone who gets a couple fluke victories and listens to all the opinions that donít make sense and not the ones that do. And finally, SkyHighRollins. Join Marsh but donít worry too much, Goldberg will be there all day so you wonít have to join the crybaby line, though youíll probably still find a way to. And thatís the roster for you. Oh.. Wait a minute.. iím getting word that as of me standing out here, Gherdez has joined the roster. Aye G, go have your part-timing ass join Grom why donít you but when you do, donít trip and fall again because this time, it might be more than a retirement home. Now that is the roster for you. So tell me, whenís the revolution again?Ē

Niloc flips the mic and exits.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:50:36 AM by Niloc »
Instagram // DeviantArt

Siganture Credit: Ara

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The following users thanked this post: Ara, JeriKane, Hoot

Kidd Kash

• PDG Management

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »

The Revolution Will Be Televised!

It seems that the Revolution has began already! We got Niloc running his mouth as always saying that this is going to be his era, bitch if you want this to be your era you've got to work hard to get to the top and no doubt that with Revolution #1 you're going to be sitting at a record of Nil to one! Now sit down, shut your mouth and put the work in! Anyway onto the rest of the roster, you've all been put on notice, not by me of course but the future is in my hands! As the general manager of Revolution i will be making all your lives a living hell! Speaking of hell, it should all be heating up next week for Revolution #2 as we're going to be putting the has beens of this forum to the sword! You want to prove you've still got it then face the future stars of the league! But overall before we head into GraphicsSlam you've got to put in the work. Oh and those looking at reforming the Pretty Nation better think again about it! The Pretty Nation is dead, long live The Future!

PDG League Results
W-L-D
1-3-0

The following users thanked this post: Niloc

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 10:58:00 PM »

Niloc appears on screen as the interview with Kidd Kash ends.

ĒKidd Kash, iím not exactly sure if youíre delusional or stupid hell you might even be both! You say that after Revolution 1, I am going to be sitting nil to 1. Youíre supposed to be the general manager around here? You sure as hell donít seem like it. In case youíve forgotten, last week on YOUR SHOW that YOU RUN, I defeated PDG legend, Soul Rider. So how about next time YOU try to run your mouth, you do your research first. And not to mention the fact that.. when you saw my performance at Revolution 1 you said.. and I quote.. ďErm... fuckĒ end quote. Why? Because you know deep down inside that youíve got no chance in hell against me. But then, you said youíll be making our lives a living hell.. well guess what buddy iíve been to hell and back about 5 times and motherfucker iím still here! So if you want to make my life a living hell go right ahead but the truth is, the ďhellĒ youíre talking about.. only exists in your head. Man you talk about the future? With you as general manager I donít even know how long this company will last through the present. So stay in that chair of yours, talk your dumbass mouth off as much as you want, but when the Revolution 1 results come out, donít go crying to your mother that you lost again, because sheís not going to be surprised. And when you do lose, iím just going to laugh and say I told you so. But, as iíve stated before, Whenís the Revolution again?Ē

Niloc winks as the screen fades to black.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:00:44 PM by Niloc »
Instagram // DeviantArt

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 06:35:15 PM »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 12:11:30 PM by Gherdez »
Instagram // DeviantArt

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 12:15:55 AM »

Niloc comes down to the ring as Revolution 2 comes on air.

ďEvery single week.. every single week I come down to this ring and speak nothing less than the truth. And one thing I say every time I come down here is ĎWhenís the Revolution again?í. Now iím getting asked all over Twitter, all over Instagram, all over everywhere what exactly that means. When I say ĎWhenís the Revolution again?í it means that everything is the exact same. Lemme talk to ya. Theres a rule that if you no-show a match.. you donít get booked on next weekís show. Well, Revolution 1 rolls around.. and who no shows? HLR does. Now for one thing, if youíre going to sign up to work somewhere you should be committed but what pisses me off the most about this situation is that what do you know?! Heís on Revolution 2! So about that rule.. guess it just doesnít matter for HLR huh? If I no-showed I probably wouldnít be booked until next years PixelMania! But nope, doesnít count for shit for HLR. But letís take a look at all the other PDG rules why donít we.. Letís start with the Ďgolden ruleí. Be respectful. Oh god, maybe we shouldnít do this one, I might die of laughter. Letís move on, rule #2.. The second main rule around here.. The technical first rule if you donít count the golden rule.. no no showing your matches.. oops, guess PDG didnít remember their own rules! But what else is new, right? Rule #3 states that you must keep everything ďfictionalĒ. It says that this ďgameĒ isnít all about wins and titles. Well then tell me, how come thereís results? If itís not about wins, whatís the point of having results to determine a winner? Let me tell you something buddy. Itís always about wins. And speaking about wins, Raye, youíve got a match against me this week. Let me just say that iím pissed off and a pissed off Niloc isnít good for the motherfucker heís standing across the ring with. And onto that, how about we talk about the titles? Because CLEARLY itís not about titles! Why? Let me explain! The division iím in is called the ĎCruiserweightí division. Well, weíre supposed to be fighting for the Hardcore championship. But, the hardcore championship is being held by a dude who has retired. So, that means all of the titles are held by the general manager, not giving his superstars a chance by holding the title, a retired superstar, the commissioner, a part-timer, and a guy who doesnít work here. Does that sound like a Ďrevolutioní to you? Because it sure as hell doesnít sound like a Revolution to me. With that being said letís talk about Revolution 1, shall we? I was screwed out of a win because Kidd Kash is the general manager and hates to lose every damn match heís in. Which means technically, I am undefeated! Iíve never been pinned or submitted around here, fairly, so iím undefeated. And you know all of that I just said is once again, the truth. But the problem is the people that should be hearing what iím saying, wonít listen. They never do. Which brings me right back to my catchphrase. Whenís the Revolution again?Ē

Niloc drops the mic and walks away.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:23:25 AM by Niloc »
Instagram // DeviantArt

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 09:52:52 PM »

Niloc is walking to the ring to face @Raye as he grabs a microphone.

ĒNo, no, no, no, no, no, no. Listen to me very clearly. Iím not here to make friends. I couldnít give a shit about friends. My goal with all of these very entertaining, if I do say so myself promos is to expose this shitty company we all work in. So let me tell you a story. After I walked backstage as my promo earlier tonight ended, I caught up with general manager Kidd Kash. And he called my promo Ďwhineyí. Let me make something VERY clear to you, Kash. I don't whine. I speak the truth. Youíre just mad because everything I said you know good and well itís all damn true. So then I said something like ďeven you said you would have picked my piece over yours.Ē In which Kash responds, saying he didnít. He meant he would do a no contest. Before that, however, he said ďerm..fuckĒ when shown my piece against him.. which means your general manager.. is a liar. Well let me tell you something. That stuff pisses me off but nothing pisses me off more than this. I was pissing around, like I usually do. And I told him that I was counting my win as a countout victory and I was still ďundefeatedĒ since I was never pinned. Well, what Kidd Kash says next very well may surprise you. But it didnít surprise me. Itís what iíve been trying to tell you all along about this company. What Kidd Kash says next is, since I was boasting about being Ďundefeatedí, that I was going to lose this week, regardless. So I mean, if thatís what you want as your gm, thatís fine by me. But in my book, thatís a gm who abuses his power. And if heís doing that to me, what makes you people think he wonít do it to you, too? But if you donít believe me on anything I said here, check the footage.Ē

Footage of the conversation appears on screen and as Niloc fades off you can hear him saying ďSo whenís the Revolution again?Ē
Instagram // DeviantArt

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 09:10:40 PM »

Niloc comes out to the ring on the fourth day of Revolution 2 as earlier today, via social media he told everyone he had a major announcement to make.

ďThe Niloc that usually comes out here.. the one that tries to enlighten you about this company is not the Niloc that is standing out here in the ring here tonight. That Niloc is still me just part-time. But tonight is something special. I announced earlier today via social media that I have a big announcement. Well that is, that I now play two roles around here. I play the enlightening Niloc, and now I play manager to a man who you all should beware of. A man who just joined PDG. That man is..

Niloc points to the stage.. The crowd goes quiet, as a ďBurn It Down!!Ē signals throughout the arena..

Out walks newest PDG signup.. Tio Rollins! He marches down to the ring, shakes hands with Niloc and stands to the side of him.

Tio Rollins! Tio is now my client and under my wing, he will achieve great things. Just like I will achieve great things. But whilst we will achieve great things on our own, we will also achieve great things together! So say hello to your newest tag team! Now what we want.. is an opportunity. As you know I have lots of problems with the management around here so instead of demanding, I am going to ask, for an opportunity. An opportunity for the two of us to take on any other tag team on the roster and if and when we win, we go to GraphicSlam to take on Cross Slash for the PDG Tag Team Championships! But with all that being said.. the point of this team is to take over this company. But we canít do it all alone. Which is why iím giving all the superstars in the back an opportunity of their own. I can be the Ricardo Rodriguez to your Alberto Del Rio. The Carmella to your R-Truth. The.. well.. Miz.. to your Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. The Paul Heyman to your Brock Lesnar! Give me a call.. a private message... anything.. to let me know that you want to join the TakeOver just like Tio did.. and I will help you achieve great things! Because youíre either with us...or against us.Ē

The TakeOver walks off as Revolution carries on.
Instagram // DeviantArt

Gherdez

• Rude Hall of Famer scorpion survivor occasionally spot in the shoes of CM Punk / Sosa
  • Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 12:21:34 PM »

YO! Wait a minute...Hold on right there.

''So you guys are telling me that the Notorious One, the multiple PixelMania Main Eventer and PDG Hall of Famer Gherdez has returned to the PDG Arena to face and knock PDG Hall of Famer Grom down - getting also a BOTW reconization - just to get another pointless freaking weekly match?! Who you think you're dealing with?

That's bullshit you guys. I ain't performing for you this week. You heard me. Where's my respect? You want me to compete for you, huh? Book a damn title shot so I can prove who the man is once again, and don't waste my time with this ugly looking cards. This is all I can do for you guys.

Want a Triple Threat Fight? Add some sauce to the current card taking Rhyse and myself off and put someone else in, save that 3 men match for Graphic Slam. Winner joins myself and the Champ for the gold. Sounds cool doens't it?''

*The crowd starts cheering as Gherdez drops the mic and returns backstage*

ཧམཛཞཊཇའ ē Follow me on Instagram

The following users thanked this post: Ara, Niloc

Niloc

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 12:50:15 AM »

Niloc returns to the microphone after an almost 2 week absence.

ĒDid you miss me? Now iíve taken a little under a 2 week absence from the microphone because I wanted to see if PDG would change. If maybe all the stuff I complain about would get better but it hasnít and thatís the problem! To be honest iím getting sick and tired of being the only one to realize this. And if iím not, then please! For the love of god someone speak up! And if iím completely full of bullshit then please! Someone respond and tell me! But no one is going to do the second option so letís start the rant.. shall we? Revolution 2 Results come out! Yay! Atleast thatís what I thought at first until I realized how shitty they really are. Weíll begin from the top. Marsh defeats TioRollins.. WHAT? Excuse me while I go die of laughter! Marsh did a bloody tongue and thats why he won. He used the same damn glitch effect he uses on every damn piece! But trust me.. it gets worse! Next up, Niloc vs Raye. Well who do you think won? I was told I wasnít going to win but everyone in this god damn arena knows I shouldíve. If you read the feedback, thereís more critiques about Rayeís piece than there are mine. Mines too basic and too empty yet Rayeís has a clash of colors, miscolored championship/logo, and a bad tag line.. in case you canít count, gm Kidd Kash, thatís 3-2.. so based off your points system that you judges like so much, thatís one more point for me than there is for Raye. But nope! Raye wins! And I really donít get and really want to get how other people arenít seeing this! This is just as bad if not worse than Metallik as gm! The problem we had with him was he was inactive well how long did it take the Revolution #2 results to come out? 3 days. How long did it take for Breakdown 36 to get out? 9 Days. You might not think it but thatís not far off. It should take a day and a half for results at most and thatís being very generous! So if youíve both got the time issue then that means the management we have now is just as bad as Metallik but what makes them worse? Metallik actually provides good results, bud. But iím getting off track so letís get back to the results and then we can move onto Revolution #3. Next up Kidd Kash vs Soul Rider. Kidd Kash wins because heís gm and thatís all there is to it. He should of lost to Soul Rider and he shouldíve lost to me and everyone knows it. Moving on. Ara wins! Thank the heavens they finally got a result right! Lennart wins! Another correct one! You know what maybe I was wrong! Oggy wins obviously and then oh now theyíre back! Now the shitty results are back! Rhyse defeats Circumstance? I donít know about that one chief..Rhyse comes out with his worst piece of all time and beats Circumstance? Yeah, thatís sounds more like the type of results this management puts out. And Gherdez wins over Grom. That was a correct one so.. 3 matches out of 8 that actually turned out the way they shouldíve? Ooh.. those odds arenít really that good I mean, thatís not even half but, but.. Iím just going to laugh when this company falls apart and when it does, your boy Niloc will be there to save it because iíve know whatís best for this company since September 4th, 2017 and I always will. Revolution 3 card is boring and poorly booked as usual, iím up against Soul Rider again.. iím gonna beat him again.. but letís talk about why JeriKane is facing Jagged for the title at GraphicSlam? The cruiserweights still donít have a title! And iím not private messaging anyone iíve mentioned in this promo because thatís not who I am. If you wanna respond then respond. There should be 3 battle royals on this show and all the winners face the champion of their division but what do I know? Iím an overlook! No one pays attention to me and they never will. So when this company falls apart in a couple months, donít come crawling to me asking for help because iím going to be standing out here, saying I told you so and asking ďWhenís The Revolution Again?Ē

Niloc shakes his head while laughing and walks away. While heís on the stage, he bursts out laughing as the segment fades to black.
Instagram // DeviantArt

Jagged

• PDG Hardcore Champion

• Mr. Self Destruct
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 04:10:04 AM »
It was a beautiful run while it lasted... I smelt the roses on the road. I felt the glory. Now I fell down...

Everything I was known for, everything I worked for... I felt it crumble down in front of me. Now, I don't have reasons to fight, or to continue with this nonsense, that consists of me spinning and falling into a downward spiral of thoughts.

Am I worthy? Am I valuable? Am I as good as I used to be? Those are questions that go around my mind. They keep me awake at night... Suffering from insomnia because you fell that you're not good enough is something... That... You'll have to feel @JeriKane

I'm not into throwing cheap shots. I'll be straight to the point with you. And bottom line is that I'm ready for you. Ready to prove my value and left this place once and for all. But first, I have to destroy you, on my way to the Parthenon.

The following users thanked this post: JeriKane, Niloc

Ara

• Administrator

• the dream has no memory of that
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 11:21:26 PM »

You know, The Velveteen Ara has a big history inside of pdg. Big time events, epic wins. All that is part of my expierence here. Losses, failures? The dream has no memory of that. I've saw lots of artist come and go, but one constant never changed. Myself. I've kept myself always the same, nobody can change that. And thats good.

Since the start of Revolution, I've improved a lot. So much, it cannot be unseen for the office. It cannot be unseen for the fans, for the artist, for myself. T I M E  T O  S H I N E

I've made myself a name inside PDG. Mostly known for my time with the alltime favorite @Rhyse as Team Ar≤a. Man, that time was so good. UH~! Maybe there could be a comeback anytime. But first, I have to have a look on myself. People remember you for great actions. A team is one thing of that. Future Hall of Famers for sure.

But for now, I have to concentrate on my singles career. Graphicslam is next. And since we started from the bottom, there must be someone who can bring the pdg to the top again. A champion is a rolemodel. Velveteen Ara is a rolemodel. But I'm not a champion yet. You see where the problem is?

I've fought some hard competitors in the past, epic battles were born. I'm ready for the next step. @Kidd Kash now I'm talking to you. As GM, I want you to give me a chance. I want a match against a champion. Graphicslam, The Dream want to stop dreaming and will fulfill his dream of becoming P D G  C H A M P I O N.

You know what this could mean? D R E A M  O V E R. 

The following users thanked this post: Rhyse, Niloc