Author Topic: Sorry.  (Read 346 times)

Niloc

• User

• sin expectativas, sin decepciones
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Sorry.
« on: July 27, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »
Iím aware that many people on here canít stand me. They think iím annoying and probably full of myself because of all my former promos. As many of you know, I am GoldenPhoenix. For those who donít remember me, ive been on this forum with probably 7 different accounts in the span of a little under two years. Iíve been on here since I believe September of 2017, and iíve done a lot of things I regret. Iíve made this persona called Phoenix similar to a rapper named Boonk Gang. And to make a long story short thereís tons of controversy around me. To cut to the point, id like to apologize for all of my past mistakes iíve made on this forum. Iím not trying to make excuses, but I was young (15) and dumb. This isnít how I am in real life, was just new and trying to fit in. I know many of you probably think iím full of bullshit, but iím just trying to clear my bad reputation. Yes, i was Kego, and thx to everyone who semi put up with me, trying to be the most well behaved i can possibly be this time around, and once again, iím sorry.

any questions, just ask. iíll be truthful, even though thatís probably hard to believe. :)
Instagram // DeviantArt

Siganture Credit: Ara

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rhyse

• PDG Hall of Famer

• Con Altura
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 01:16:55 AM »
Sis, you're cancelled.

JK Kimora  :clown For real though, I'm sure we've all done questionable shit on forums at one time or another. Like trust me, I've seen/known guys who've done worse than just cocky promos and undergo 7 different accounts. I'm not trying to excuse your past behavior, but I accept your apology. We all try to fit in or stand out in our own ways. If anything, I'm happy to hear that you're changing your ways, and I hope that you're able to grow as a member of our community.
// IR… JOVEN PA' LA SEPULTURA //

The following users thanked this post: Niloc

Niloc

• User

• sin expectativas, sin decepciones
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Sorry.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 01:18:17 AM »
@Rhyse

lmfao  XD

it was a lot more than the two things i named, just didnít go through everything cuz i wanted ppl to actually read it,

thx tho
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 01:24:27 AM by Niloc »
Instagram // DeviantArt

Siganture Credit: Ara