Author Topic: Soul Rider GFX Showcase  (Read 4673 times)

Niloc

• User

• sin expectativas, sin decepciones
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Soul Rider GFX Showcase
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2019, 10:16:26 PM »
New Header

V1-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V2-

If iím being brutally honest.. this is my least favorite of all your works.. not to sound harsh but v1 isnít that bad.. it just looks like a mess of a bunch of images, though I see what you were going for, and v2 looks worse because of how stretched and misplaced the superstars are.
Instagram // DeviantArt

Siganture Credit: Ara

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2019, 03:59:25 PM »
New Header

V1-

V2-

If iím being brutally honest.. this is my least favorite of all your works.. not to sound harsh but v1 isnít that bad.. it just looks like a mess of a bunch of images, though I see what you were going for, and v2 looks worse because of how stretched and misplaced the superstars are.

That's fair enough. I actually like the first version...yeah it has a lot going on, but it looks just fine to me. On V2, I don't seem to see any render that was stretched in any way my man. But thanks for the feedback regardless.

The following users thanked this post: Niloc

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »
New Header

V1-

V2-

That's fair enough. I actually like the first version...yeah it has a lot going on, but it looks just fine to me. On V2, I don't seem to see any render that was stretched in any way my man. But thanks for the feedback regardless.

As iíve said before, V1 isnít that bad.. iíve just seen better from you..

And on V2 I guess stretched isnt really the right word, itís just theyíre not all the same size and theyíre not all placed the same way.. for example Kidd Kash is really big but Throwaway is much smaller than him..
Instagram // DeviantArt

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »
My entry for Revolution 2 Vs Kidd Kash -

Would love to hear some feedback.

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2019, 11:44:35 PM »

That is without a doubt in my mind, the greatest piece youíve done since returning. Itís so simple yet so effective. I love the background work, the render placement, fire placement, border placement, logo placement, really everything is placed just perfectly. The effects on the renders works great, one thing iím not too sure about is the changed color of the eyes, especially since bothís eyes are different, being that Ciampaís are blue and Hís are red.. Youíre definitely getting back to your roots, should be proud of this one.
Instagram // DeviantArt

The following users thanked this post: Soul Rider

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2019, 04:11:22 PM »

That is without a doubt in my mind, the greatest piece youíve done since returning. Itís so simple yet so effective. I love the background work, the render placement, fire placement, border placement, logo placement, really everything is placed just perfectly. The effects on the renders works great, one thing iím not too sure about is the changed color of the eyes, especially since bothís eyes are different, being that Ciampaís are blue and Hís are red.. Youíre definitely getting back to your roots, should be proud of this one.

Thanks for the feed buddy. I thought making Ciampa's eyes a britgher shade of blue will look good, but on a second observation, I think I'll change it to something similar to HHH's eyes. Anyway, I'm glad you like it man.

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2019, 10:14:08 PM »
Rhea Ripley sig for SOTW 35-

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2019, 04:05:08 AM »

This is a cool signature! I like the idea of having a b/w second render behind her.. but maybe one way to make it better would be to decrease the opacity a little bit? Iím not exactly sure if that would work due to the background, but itís worth a shot.. just an idea.. but I love the font, the color scheme, great work!
Instagram // DeviantArt

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2019, 11:45:29 AM »

This is a cool signature! I like the idea of having a b/w second render behind her.. but maybe one way to make it better would be to decrease the opacity a little bit? Iím not exactly sure if that would work due to the background, but itís worth a shot.. just an idea.. but I love the font, the color scheme, great work!

Well I actually tried to reduce the opacity, but it just doesn't look right. Thanks for the feedback man.

A new poster for Clash Of Champions-

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 11:57:22 AM by Soul Rider »

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2019, 04:38:45 PM »

Well I actually tried to reduce the opacity, but it just doesn't look right. Thanks for the feedback man.

Thatís kinda what I thought, because of the white part at the bottom, but oh well, it still looks good.

I like this poster.. I like the stuff in the back and the ring but maybe you shouldíve added the tag title to both guys and used more current renders? I love everything else though!
Instagram // DeviantArt

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2019, 05:58:42 PM »

Thatís kinda what I thought, because of the white part at the bottom, but oh well, it still looks good.

I like this poster.. I like the stuff in the back and the ring but maybe you shouldíve added the tag title to both guys and used more current renders? I love everything else though!

Thought about adding the tag titles, but decided to focus on the Universal title belt and pur the emphasis on their one on one match. When you say currect renders, what do you mean? The only thing that changed was that now strowman wrestles in his tank top merch.

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »

Thought about adding the tag titles, but decided to focus on the Universal title belt and pur the emphasis on their one on one match. When you say currect renders, what do you mean? The only thing that changed was that now strowman wrestles in his tank top merch.

By that I meant using the Tag Team title renders (http://psd-dreams.org/data/thumbnails/101/Braun_Strowman_by_TioRollins_2.jpg // http://psd-dreams.org/data/thumbnails/70/Seth_Rollins_by_TioRollins_5.jpg) but I think I like the idea of using just the Universal title to focus on strictly that better, like you said.. Also I donít think Seth wouldíve fit with the current one as the render is too small.
Instagram // DeviantArt

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2019, 07:53:25 PM »

By that I meant using the Tag Team title renders (http://psd-dreams.org/data/thumbnails/101/Braun_Strowman_by_TioRollins_2.jpg // http://psd-dreams.org/data/thumbnails/70/Seth_Rollins_by_TioRollins_5.jpg) but I think I like the idea of using just the Universal title to focus on strictly that better, like you said.. Also I donít think Seth wouldíve fit with the current one as the render is too small.

I can probably pull a little render manipulation to create Seth with both of the titles, but there is no need like I said. Glad you like the poster man. :)

Soul Rider

• User

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2019, 09:38:33 PM »
New poster for NXT UK Takeover Cardiff-

Niloc

• User

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2019, 09:50:59 PM »
New poster for NXT UK Takeover Cardiff-

Jeez man, youíre giving me too much stuff to leave feedback on  XD

Uhh, where do i begin.. I like how youíve put Cardiff Castle in the background.. and I like the idea.. The only problem is that the renders arenít sized the same way.. I know I say that every work but thatís something I really look for (unless theyíre not supposed to be sized the same way in a specific work, then I leave it alone).. Bate is closer than Walter is, if you see what iím saying? To me they should both be the the same size.. that might just be my OCD tho haha.. I like the faded bottom of their legs but one thing is that you shouldnt use the same effects on the renders in every piece, you should try to experiment with different things and after a while if thatís what you think works then best, then just stick to that one.. but every work iím sewing from you has the same effect on the renders.

Overall cool poster!
Instagram // DeviantArt

The following users thanked this post: Soul Rider